1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which loss sucks more? Today Vs Blazers or Nuggets Last Year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jajayao, Nov 7, 2008.

?

Which loss sucks more?

1. Today. November 6, 2008. Brandon Roy OT 30 feet from the basket 3 pointer with .8sec on the clock

36 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Dec 21 2007. Anthony Carter floater in the lane in double OT buzzer beater.

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. jajayao

jajayao Member

So which game is more of a heart breaker? Last year when Anthony Carter hitting a running J, for a buzzer beating double OT win or today's game against the Blazers?

2. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

They suck equally.

3. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

don't forget the one vs the warriors baron davis shot

4. Rollazn

Rollazn Member

tonight was horrible...

Yao making a clutch shot + freethrow... then .8 sec and Roy makes a crazy shot...

*depressed*

5. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

if i remember correctly, Yao hit the clutch FT to give rockets the lead against the Nuggets last year, too. :(

6. jajayao

jajayao Member

Woops. My bad, Anthony Carter shot wasn't a buzzer beater. Guess what... there was .8 seconds left on the clock. HAHAHA.

7. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

It's almost like Yao is cursed. If he makes what should be the game winner, but the other team makes an incredible shot to steal it.

8. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Oh man... :(

9. AGBee

AGBee Member

The ending to this one was a lot more unlikely.

10. t-mac4bigmac

t-mac4bigmac Member

If I remember correctly, that loss to the Nuggets was tough to take cuz the Rockets were still trying to gain some confidence and consistency in winning. At least with this Blazers game, its still early in the season and the team still has time to improve.

11. tm1ym11

tm1ym11 Member

Both were tough loss in OT but both were early in season, we just gotta learn and move on. We got manhandled on the boards when Portland was missing their big guy and were playing on the back end of a back to back.

12. Rocketsgo

Rocketsgo Member

The one with Nuggets is more of a heart breaker. I can still remember I cried at that time. Poor Yao.

13. lastmanstanding

nuggets game. weren't at full power and played our hearts out.

14. karmapolice119

While tonight did suck, I remember hating the denver loss sooo much last year. It was double OT without tmac (or Ron) and we fought so hard to lose on such a crappy play. I at least have some respect for this blazer team... gotta love Fernandez, Aldridge and Roy, I'd love to have any one of them on the rockets.