1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When will we see Von Wafer or Steve Francis?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tsquare, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

Is it just me that wants to see this guy play or what? We all know that Von Wafer is a gamer, no doubt, and it sucks to see such good player sit on the bench with no playing time when we know he's able to contribute. So that leads to the question. When will we see him or even Steve Francis? :confused:

2. anson-ke

anson-ke Member

I d like to see wafer too...

When??????????????????????

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Francis is still rehabbing, obviously not until he's healthy, if ever, the last reports imply he may never return.

4. ImG

ImG Member

when we get injuries or garbage time during a blowout. when did wafer get good? against preseason style of play? he did great. i thought he was fantastic in preseason but we have to be realistic and not based his skill set in one preseason. Regular season is were we have 8-9 player rotation and we are loaded at the 2 and 3 (artest, tmac, barry, and shane)

5. killlogan

killlogan Member

As he promised:" I will be back " , I still believe he'll be back and terminate all those who doubt his capability.

6. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

We will never see them, both will be shipped out asap to make room for a 7 footer.

7. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

Yeah,Adelman shall give Wafer some time for he is so good in preseason

8. thunder03

thunder03 Member

I want to see Vofer too, if he cannot crack into the rotation now, then it will be harder when Battier back to rotation. In terms of SF3, I don't expect soon
    By the way, can somebody tell Clutch to remove Head's picture from the homepage, I am sick of seeing him everytime I get to this site

9. battousai

battousai Member

honestly you don't want to see vofer in the reg. season or playoff at all, that just mean one our our guards is down due to injury.

SF on the other hand, I would like to see because that would limit alston's PT.

10. tangsanmao

tangsanmao Member

no way i think

11. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

12. v_sunny

v_sunny Member

Coach L.A. was usually let the rookies to sit on the bench for half a seasom

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not gonna happen....I doubt Francis comes back (Though I wish he would) and I doubt Wafer lasts the year.

DD

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

You will never see Steve Francis on the court again.

15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

last year, i believe we didn't see carl landry until an easy game against the timberwolves. i'm expecting adelman to play von wafer during an easy game against a relatively bad team.

16. leaveray

leaveray Member

a bad team? when we play with Thunder, 4th, we had a big lead, and Coach stiil put Yao on the floor,
    i though JVD is a cautions man, and now i found Rick is much more cautions than JVD..... Let ours rookit on the floor, let them know how to act in different situation, let them sit on the bench , you can't never find them good or not....Never let them play until ours start get hurt, BTW, ours bench is not bad. Sometime , i think ours bench guy even play better than start.
    Our big 3 seldom execute the plan coach set

17. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

Francis may never see again,eeven Im faithful to him.and i think wafer appear sooner or later,

18. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

sad but true :( he should have never opened his mouth saying all he needs is 3-4 weeks. Now he has everyone waiting just 2 see what he can do. I dont want 2 believe it but i think its over. Time to move on we have brooks and Rafer "i need a shot" Alston.

19. GermanRoxFan

GermanRoxFan Member

if francis doesn't see the court again it won't be because he couldn't.

20. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

your right its because he isn't pushing hard enough :( Just imagine what this team can be Rafer had his time and hasn't changed anything. Just imagine what this team can be with Francis starting and Brooks as his back-up. A nice dream that will NEVER COME TRUE :mad: :mad: