1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMac should come off the bench

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by WoodlandsBoy, Oct 31, 2008.

1. djimi

djimi Member

a very daring post, sounds intriguing only if T-Mac is still not 100% but other than that, he's a starter all the way.

we could try Shane in the starting line up along with T-Mac, Yao, Skip and Artest with Artest playing PF when Shane is back from his injury. but the main thing is limit T-Mac and Yao's minutes. plus i think T-Mac is still not fully fit for a back to back game, he just didnt show the energy consistently in the Dallas game.

anyway, i have faith in Adelman in selecting the best starting 5, he knows best.

2. tresimecgredi

tresimecgredi Member

The problem is not who start the game, but who finish it. Last game Adelman make the right decision and left T-mac out because defensively is not still "there".

3. realtmacfans

realtmacfans Member

When we drink water from the well, we shall never forget the person who digs the well.

TMAC is still our first choice especial in clutchtime, do not think Artest can replace the position of TMAC.You know , Tmac is also a good passer and the exclusive play maker in Rockets.

4. realtmacfans

realtmacfans Member

You like to draw conclusions by only one game?You are sure we can gain 112Points every night? You think Artest and abtian 29 points and Yao can gain 30 points every night? You think we Rockets can easily go futher only if replace Artest with Tmac ?

We may remember Rick Adelman left Yao on the floor last season when we fight against supersonic on the crucial time, it means Yao is not important to us?

5. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

getting tired of people that don't see T-MAC's greatness. He was injured quitte alot over the last couple of years, but when healthy in a couple of weeks he's our team leader. Artest is our defensive master and part of our big three

6. tsc

tsc Member

I agree.
    I notice on several occasions TMac intentionally hit some quick passes uncatchable to Yao, trying to humiliate Yao and show that he not Yao is the leader of the team. This kind of behavior has been hurting this team. And I feel in the past three games Yao was more confident and productive on the floor when pairing with Ron than with TMac.

7. ronnymac

ronnymac Member

Wow. just WOW

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I'm sorry, that's just ridiculous. When he does the same thing with Scola or Landry or Hayes, is he trying to humiliate them as well? Sometimes he makes bad passes. Don't read any more into it.

9. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

i honestly dont even think that i need to come up with valid points to argue this thread.

but seriously, who the hell benches their superstar?? even if there were some good reasons to bench players like kobe or lebron, would you do it? NO!, simply because there too good and too much is built around that player. besides, i know i wouldnt pay that much money for someone and just have them part of the second unit. :rolleyes:

10. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

wow, this dude forgot his medicine.

how do you intentionally try to humiliate a teammate? tmac must be VERY evil. god let's put him to jail.

11. tsc

tsc Member

The problem is that when he makes bad passes he and **** always think it's catchers' fault and TMac is too good for his scrub team mates. As for the passes to Yao I stick to my opinion. And I feel this rockets team can get better off by trading TMac.

12. tsc

tsc Member

There's a reason why he has been a loser for so long.

13. tsc

tsc Member

The problem is that when he makes bad passes he and his fans always think it's catchers' fault and TMac is too good for his scrub team mates. As for the passes to Yao I stick to my opinion. And I feel this rockets team can get better off by trading TMac.
    fixed.

14. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

your zyprexa is somewhere around. go find it and take 2.

15. tsc

tsc Member

I don't know what's wrong with you but being a tmac fan does not need to get so fanatic.

16. bluerap04

bluerap04 Member

:eek: :D This doesn't even deserve replying to.

17. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

You're going to be a rookie forever.

18. tsc

tsc Member

then why are you contradicting yourself by still replying to?

19. tsc

tsc Member

that's fine for me as long as I can express my opinion here freely without insulting others?

20. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Yea but I have to say thats one crazy opinion you have about Tracy passing the ball to Yao.