1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Celtics punk rookie Bill Walker (skirmish with T-Mac)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 11, 2008.

1. jedicro

jedicro Member

OH SNAP!

2. dafranchise0309

House running like a coward reminded me of carmello

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ok6MJ0Yswcs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ok6MJ0Yswcs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

Hell YeaH! This kid got some issues with him! What a stupid rookie that doesn't even know what he is doing!! Not only pick up a fight with his own teammate, who happens to be one of the biggest star in the league but also mess up with two other superstars who happen to be teammates of Ron, in his rookie season? :confused: I don't know what is going on in his mind but I wish this is his last season in the league!!! ;)

Btw, House was really funny. when he got T mac all angry, he just kept backing off like a little girl looking for her mama to protect her! :D

People in the league have to realize that "NO one is going to mess with the Rockets!!!"
    We not only have the tallest player in the league but also we have Ron and Dorsey!!! :mad:

Go Rox!!! GET RED!!!

4. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

yeah...I really wanted Nate Robinson to kick his ass

5. Dei

Dei Member

He picked a fight with Kevin Garnett?!? GARNETT?!?!? DPOY, MVP, NBA Champ Kevin Garnett?!?!??!?

6. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

Ron Artest, the peace maker. :cool:

7. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

Yea, you got it, he picked a fight with Champ, the MVP! what a stupid rookie, he just ruined his career!

8. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Its adios from the NBA for Walker.. Celtics dont need a hot head rookie in their bench. They dont want to disrupt the team by a rookie who recently picked fight with garnett from all people in the team.

and wait, you are a rookie??? WHO ARE YOU trying to look tough

9. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

Walker is a freaking punk trying to push Yao! I wish he would've push Dorsey so he could've bash his face in. Bill ever said that Walker even tried to pick a fight with KG in practice! He's a big moron who should be in da league.

10. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Walker picking fights with Garnett, T-Mac, Yao...

This rookie is off to a great start....

11. boyisoyc

boyisoyc Member

i cant agree with u more, however, T-mac and Yao should be more aggresive while Ron and Joey must be more gentleman

12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Good thing Dorsey wasn't on the court. He seems a little unstable himself. With all the altercations going on, I could see him doing something really stupid.

13. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

At this rate, Walker won't be playing much in NBA. He will play say 1 in 5 games, and got into T everytime he plays, so play only 2 min in the game he even plays. :)

Anyway, what a thug!

14. Michael Phelps

This is the things Walker has done so far in the NBA (this is only preseason)

1) Fought with Garnett in Practice (which is pretty crazy)

2) Shoved LeBron in the previous game when they played the Cavs, and this was after he dunked, he gave him a shove/nudge

3)Shoved T-Mac, got one back on him, shoved Yao, didn't get one back because Artest held Yao back.

So far, this guy looks like he's going after superstars in this league, if he's trying to do this, I wonder what will happen when he goes against Kobe. If I know Kobe, he doesn't take crap from anyone. He would probably do same or worse as he did to Bell. All I know is, if he doesn't get his act together, I know the Celtics won't keep him and he's not gonna make it anywhere in the NBA. He kind of reminds me of Rasheed Wallace, but then again Rasheed respects superstars, he probably has the respect of the players, he just doesn't like the refs. We will just have to see if he even gets playing time in Boston.

He has great talent and he played with Michael Beasley so he has some experience playing with a good player, but if his attitude continues the way it does, he's not going anywhere or becoming anything. He'll probably be out of the NBA quicker than international player (V-Span lol).

15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

lmao, i didn't really notice house backpedaling like that when i saw it live... classic.

t-mac sending a message to rockets fans and houston media? probably not but i'd get f@#king cocky if ron artest was on my team too.

16. jzmagic

jzmagic Member

To be fair, Garnett picks a fight with everyone. When he played a pickup game with OJ Mayo, those two got into a fight back when Mayo was still at USC. Garnett also knocked out some teeth from some random dude in a pickup game a long time ago with a cheapshot punch. But anyways, Walker is still a punk. I just wish Artest and Tmac woudl have pounded house and walker, those 2 aint ****.

17. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Clutch or anyone here with editing skills can you add some music to the part where House backpedals when McGrady approached him?

Like the one where Alston showed Vujacic up and "Skip to my lou" was playing in the background.

18. pli777

pli777 Member

I reckon brooks can take on house. :p

19. Asian Sensation

If back-peddling was an olympic sport House would have more gold medals than Phelps.

20. sook

sook Rookie

walker is an idiot, stupid rookie scrub trying to fight with tmac, seriously get out