1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[YouTube]Really cool video editing -SFW

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by IROC it, Sep 29, 2008.

1. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

So I found this on accident, I'm sure many of you have seen it.

I'll post this, and then if you'd like you can post any other really good video tricks you've seen on YouTube, or vid hosting sites like it.

"Imperial Fleet Invades San Francisco"
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkjkYE1WAcw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkjkYE1WAcw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

3. IROC it

4. univac hal

univac hal Contributing Member

No! San Francisco is peaceful! We have no NBA team, you can't possibly..

You would prefer another target, a sporting target? Then name the city! I grow tired of asking this so it will be the last time: WHERE ARE THOSE LOSERS?

..Salt Lake. They're in Salt Lake.

5. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

6. IROC it

You realize that immediately after that.... your city explodes anyway?

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

You know what, you Rebel Alliance scumbags...? One of these days this will truly happen... right now you are making fun of the Imperial Fleet and its destroyers and AT-AT walkers... but just you wait: the imperial fleet will REALLY show up and really create havoc upon your base.

What will you do when the Death Star comes closest to Earth and begins its massive attack on your commanders and colored leaders? Oh, I'm sorry, I'm being racist, aren't I? I meant your "green" and "red" and "orange" leaders will succumb to my master.

Soon there will be AT-STs and AT-PTs roaming around full of clone troopers deciding who will live and who won't. But, oh, you're sitting at the computer just laughing away. Watch.

If you are lucky, the fighters commanded by Master Vader and imperial admirals will get on their TIEs and destroy your Xwings with such speed to cause you less pain and make your death swift and quick. The B-wings and A-Wings will be no match for the Empire's Interceptors. Just you sit there and wait.

You don't know... the power...of the darkside. I'm afraid your rebel friends will perish. :eek:

8. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Pretty impressive.

Many Death Stars and one of them appeared to expose our 2nd sun that we obviously didn't know about.

9. Nero

Nero Member

hehehe must have been the deleted scene ;)

10. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

LOL, + Freakin' 1! :D

11. Ismail

Ismail Member

12. Landlord Landry

sweet......I wonder if someone can graft myself making sweet love to jessica alba?

or maybe luther head knockin down 40% 3pt?

13. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

14. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This has always been my favorite video of some really, truly awesome editing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JzqumbhfxRo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JzqumbhfxRo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That was fantastic.

DD