1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China won't let Magic into their country

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by robbie380, Aug 1, 2008.

1. LeoneWestern

LeoneWestern Rookie

"Lionel Ritchie hasn't been black since the Commodores,MAAAN"!!!! - Chris Tucker

2. MacFu

MacFu Member

You are wrong. They must be thinking that Magic has already screwed every woman in the world outside of China. So now Magic plans to complete his 'mission' by finishing the job in China. That's why they are doing what they need to do in order to stop Magic from becoming the first human being ever to screw every woman in the world.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What about James Worthy? would they let him in?

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I will take the duck 100 times out of 100 if those are the choices. IU don't want the wontons though, just serve some duck soup after the duck.

5. Panda

Panda Member

Running out of things to blame on China?

6. LeoneWestern

LeoneWestern Rookie

"I don't like my chickens live, I like em dead and deep fried, you eva' heard of Popeyes"...- Chris Tucker

7. stq

stq Member

Never ! :D

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

the lebron, carmelo, and wade thread in the dish makes me think of this thread

9. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I would consider STD's to be different. I'm not completely sure what America's policy on immigration is but i would think that the main reason for all of those checks is to make sure you don't have some disease that can be easily transferred. Something that would create a breakout in whatever region you settle into.

10. Tree-Mac

Tree-Mac Contributing Member

How is AIDS contagious? It's not like if someone with the disease coughs on you, you're infected. And it's not like China is AIDS free. Just practice safe sex and you should be safe, no matter where you go or who goes into your country.

11. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

ya sure. if people do what you said, then AIDS wouldn't be a problem right now. people don't really practice safe sex all the time. especially doing these big international sporting events. usually international prostitudes will flock in in tens of thousands to get customers. it's always been like that.

12. hz10

hz10 Contributing Member

13. MacFu

MacFu Member

Wow, I am speechless after I read this.

You should do a little research on the internet if you want to talk about something that you are not familiar with. It has only costed me 2 minutes to google and then copy and paste the quotes about for you. It's not really that difficult, trust me.

14. MacFu

MacFu Member

above

15. tinman

Supporting Member

am I the only one who gets this?

16. MacFu

MacFu Member

Are you making a reference to the incident in Houston in early 90's (or late 80's)? If you, it's too obvious so I thought you must be talking about something else.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

yeah the 'didn't even put down his luggage' incident.
    some of these people here don't like to be enriched by great Rockets moments. For example I posted some great videos on a GARM thread and some maniac Yao fan didn't even click on them so he never knew what I was talking about.
    he kept rambling on me relating Ron Artest to Maxwell instead of Yao.
    for all they know Maxwell could look like Yi Janlian

They don't care about Timmy Chan's etc. How rude, I mean when someone tells people about your culture, you should take that in. And hip hop music too. its like they are paranoid about everything here..but they still keep going on this site. but they aren't learning anything.

18. MacFu

MacFu Member

No offense. But, the more you talk, the more I am convinced that you are the one who's paranoid.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

20. MacFu

MacFu Member

Well, no offense again, I think he gave you a very reasonable answer. And I also believe he has the human right to choose to watch and believe what he wants. As long as he doesn't try to stubbornly impose his thoughts and opinions on the other people.