1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Met TMAC Yesterday!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by arjun, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

you may be right. last year it was said 'it's time'. as we saw it wasn't. but with addition of Artest it has to be our time, just has to

2. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

excellent field reporting clutchfans! That's what i'm talking about! :D

3. sook

sook Rookie

great to see that but yea..some of the stuff they say about him is ridiculous, but i really don't hear that outside of clutchfans, like that one guy saying it was a "PR STUNT."

4. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

Naw our church had like 20 guys playing in A league so we had two teams...Lijo and Robins team made it to finals and lost. My team made it to semis. It was so funny cause during finals when it was supposed to get so krunk everyone ran out of the gym to watch tmac working out.

5. fredy

fredy Contributing Member

6. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

If anyone else here ever has a chance to say anything to T-Mac this year, please implore him to work harder than he ever has in his life, because frankly he will never get a better chance for the rest of his life to win a championship beyond this year. Put in that extra rep on all his exercises, work on his free throws more after practice, opt to stay in a couple more weekend nights.

Tell him that he will regret it for the rest of his life if he does not do everything he can to get in position to win it all this year.

7. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

yup. his workout for tmac in that video is horrendous, considering tmac's back problems. hopefully, he has a better workout regimen for tmac this year.

8. Asian Sensation

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_8WkUBlwWg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_8WkUBlwWg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3 years removed but he probably still has painful memories from the series to use as motivation. " I will be back..... We will be back. " No better chance than this year. All the pieces are in place.

9. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

i can surely imagine tmac running. i would like to see him "sprinting"

he definately has another gear and it is amazing when he switches to it. i want to see more of his high speed movement.

if that makes sense.

faster. like SPEEDBALL!!!

10. DrJB25

DrJB25 Member

I don't think thats a smart idea considering that he is rehabbing.. Yeah kick it in high gear and then what? tear an ACL? PCL? a meniscus?? Thats a really intelligent suggestion.

11. Cocainecowboy

Cocainecowboy Member

T Mac is my favorite player in the NBA...good to hear his conditioning and workouts are on schedule!!!!!

HOUSTON ROCKETS WORLD CHAMPS 09 10 11 12

12. drpepper

drpepper Member

We need pictures people.........otherwise...

13. Red1

Red1 Member

People love to hate when things are on the down sprial, and love to wagon ride on people's accomplishments when things are on the up swing(Josh Hamilton anybody)...thats just human nature i guess. With T-Mac, what ever success he sees this year will be well deserved, and i pray things work out for him, the team, and the loyal H Rox fans who live and die with every win and loss.

Now only if we could get pix of the Mac man practicing free throws on a tred mill, then we'd know for a fact he's working over time.

14. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

i think the artest trade really motivated him. someone here mentioned that artest will affect tmacs swagger. i sure hope he gets it back. i like for my teams players to show off a little now and again.

15. romain

romain Member

Nice to hear that.

Next time remember to bring your camera with you... :D

16. 1JumpShot

1JumpShot Member

i wonder why stafford high school?? does he live close to that area or something?

oyea and well i know where mike james live ;) down the street from me

17. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Was he wearing a baseball cap? What team was it?! If it was the Yankees, :eek: He's going to join LeBron in New York after his contract ends!!!!!!!!!

18. Albert Einstain

I met yaoming on sugarland yesterday.i was so amazed that how did he travel through thousands of miles from China to States,you know he should be in china preparing for the Olympics.

So i asked yao how and why he was on sugarland? Yao said that he couldn't stand the crule trainings any more and he was tired of the Olympics which he had paticipated twice.And then,he answered my another question.to my surprise ,he said he went back to Houston by flying saucer.Flying saucer ? Man,you can travel around the world within ten minutes,say the saucer will only take you 5mins to travel from shanghai(a eastern chinese city)to Houston.

An ideal vehcle,isn't it? So i asked yao where had he got the saucer,he answered that it's the God who gave him the saucer,awarding his loyality to his country.How unbelievable yao is. :eek: :eek: :eek:

19. arjun

arjun Member

ya drunk or high bro?

20. kingmac

kingmac Member

good to hear tracy is working out on rehab