1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Men beheaded in a bus in Canada.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by T-Yao, Aug 2, 2008.

Tags:
  1. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Bus beheading suspect in court

BBCNews

This is disgusting and that person is a big d-bag. And he's chinese too, he is a disgrace.

Btw, i checked and couldnt find one about this so if there is than sorry i am blind please lock =P.

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

3. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

Yes it's disgusting.

But so what if he's a chinese or whatever? Every group/race/nation/color/religion of people in this world produces scumbags all the same. Are you supposed to feel ashamed of all bad things done by other chinese people, just because you are also chinese? You should be more confident of yourself and dump your inferiority complex.

4. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

Actually, he's Canadian. I believe that is fairly typical behavior from those barbaric northlanders. And from Winnipeg, too. Filthy tribal village from what I hear.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Saddly there are psychopaths in all ethnicities.

6. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

This is the interview of the guy that was sitting next to all of that when it happend:

<embed src="http://xml.truveo.com/eb/i/4022424953/a/58ef677afb89fc040e3dec6de7dd6c26/p/1" width="425" height="349" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=c2e_1217531771" scale="showall" name="index" ></embed>

7. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

Canada is basically Rwanda in these days.

I'm glad I live in greenspoint where it's safe.

8. LeoneWestern

LeoneWestern Rookie

On a sarcastic note: Why is it that whenever there is a random murder in some unknown city you only hear about in a J.K rowlings novel, it's the Asian guy? And he takes it to extreme measures literally... The guy was like 6ft, Asian, and living in Canada??? I'm Asian and find this very very strange.... How many 6ft Asians do you know, who lives in Canada and takes the bus in their 40s???? I'd jump into a pit full of lions with me being the only meat substance before I take the damn bus...

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

That interview is crazy -- who grabs a hammer and runs back to fight a guy with a rambo knife after he just dropped a head in front of you ?

10. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

you never seen 6 feet tall Asians before? where are you from? most of my Chinese friends born here are 6 feet or taller.

11. UberDork

UberDork Member

The following just happened today. The two incidents are only a few days apart. Strange, huh?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7539944.stm

So, uh, conspiracy theorists, any links between the two? Alien abductions gone horribly wrong? Something the two ingested? Mind control? ;)

12. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Guy has balls, people in those situations freeze up and are immobile.
    On a side note why do reporters ask such dumb questions? "Was there a lot of blood?" Common man!! Or my favorite " Ever seen anything like this before?" WTF!?!? What's the guy gonna say? "Oh yeah, for some reason guys get stabbed and beheaded everytime I get on a Greyhound, weird huh?" Stick to the story, and think before you ask.

13. LeoneWestern

LeoneWestern Rookie

Really? What's the secret, how do you get tall? I'm only 5'7 142 lbs damn near 30...

14. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

nothing to it. just diet. drink a lot of milk. i kind of regret hating milk when i was a kid. :D my grandpa most 80 is still taller than me. :( he shrunk too.

15. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

This post made me LOL! :D

16. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

NOT ONLY Canadian...he is a MAN!

This is typical male behavior, those primitive apes they are.

17. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Black?

;)