1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wow, Nachbar seeing RED (signs with Russian team)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BlastOff, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Houston22

Houston22 Member

Well DD, what Sam said was pretty much xenophobic. I for one could be offended. If it wasn't for population of 2 million people nobody heard about, I'm sure it wouldn't be seen as "clowning around".

2. Houston22

Houston22 Member

But I won't go ahead with this, cause it's non of an issue to me.
    I've seen worse.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^"Clowning Around" is having 9 different User ID's, having fake conversations with yourself across about 15 different message boards, publishing fabricated rumors about Luis Scola leaving the Rockets for Pana, and posting manfactured transcripts of interviews with Van Gundy claiming that Greeks play basketball in barns. That's not true, of course. Some of them play in empty warehouses and abandoned steel mills.

4. Houston22

Houston22 Member

That is almost as sad as thinking about it for hours..

5. lalala902102001

Bye Boki. We hardly know ya.

6. SamFisher

It's more amusing than sad.

The key part that I haven't totally isolated is the relationship between the BEXCELANT/poprocks personas with the crazy Kill_Bill/Nine_Gates/apollo/B_Ball Scientist/Rockets Dynasty side of the family.

I don't know if it's two guys working in tandem or if they are many manifestations of one troubled yet somewhat perversely brilliant mind.

7. Houston22

Houston22 Member

I'll quit now, cause my ox only delivers messages to this board till 10pm. Which is the time we "exchange" for US time here.

But don't worry Sam. I might come back with some different ID and give you some more amusement..

8. poprocks

poprocks Member

We are here to drive you mad! Mad I tell you! Only when you are driven to a blithering whimpering ball of Olympiakos slime will we desist! Would you like more goat cheese? If not I have a nice flaming Saganaki for you to ease your palate to go with that tan and white ball Euroball that you covet.

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

Good signing for Boki.

NBA won't miss him though.

10. poprocks

poprocks Member

[​IMG]

:D

Completely utterly insane! Mad Genius Oh Yeah! hahahahahah

11. Houston22

Houston22 Member

Just wanted to say..

Boki confirmed figures for Slovenian national TV station and said Dinamo is trying to bring over some other shooter from NBA..

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Luther Head....please please please be Luther Head.

;)

DD

13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Funny joke, The worst player on the worst NBA team would be a great player on a European team........

Maurice Taylor would freakin destroy Euroball.......

14. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Disturbing trend, more players opting to sign with Euroleague teams because of the strong Euro. Right now first tier American players aren't signing with Euro teams because of the comfort factor of playing in the states and not having to deal with the language, food and customs of a new country. However, if the dollar weakens appreciably from here and you get the Boki's of the world making as much as say Cory Maggette you may have a massive defection of players to Europe. Watch if Childress signs with that Greek team to see if this is the start of a trend. The NBA may have to loosen up the salary cap at some point if this starts becoming a problem.

15. radapharoah

radapharoah Rookie

hahahhahahah....sam I pity you, because you really will never get to experience the greatest thing this life has to offer; the act of sharing, experiencing and learning from other cultures...You my friend are one close minded person. When people like yourself, travel to other places around this beautiful globe, you go with a very narrow mind that is unwilling to put your guard down and see the world through that exists outside your biased paradigm.

:p
    /rant

oh also your a douche

16. SamFisher

I'm pretty sure my passport has about 10x as many stamps as yours young bumpkin - your journey from the turnip truck to your computer does not count! :eek:

17. Chamillionaire

you guys need to take it easy, it`s getting out of hand. maybe a shot of whiskey and goat cheese or yak cheese will help you ease your mind sam.

18. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Losing guys like Childress and Nachbar doesn't hurt the NBA. When they start losing stars like Kobe, LeBron, Wade, and international stars like Manu or Dirk then we have a problem. It's a fair trade for now. We get to draft their Superstars, and they get to sign our role players. Stern is not worried, at least not for the time being.

19. Asian Sensation

20. codell

codell Contributing Member

I think you should email Clutch about this. Let him know you have a lawyer on retainer who specializes in BBS harassment of scientists pretending to be greek.