1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boston vs Cleveland, Who will win game 7?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets#1fan, May 18, 2008.

?

Who will win Game 7?

Poll closed May 19, 2008.
  1. Boston Celtics

59 vote(s)
    66.3%
  2. Cleveland Cavaliers

30 vote(s)
    33.7%
  1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

the game is 48 minutes. we'll see. both teams suck offensively so boston will go on a drought soon.

and how bad is lebron shooting the damn ball? he is HORRIBLE. thank god not every team is a good defensive team or else he'll suck all year.

2. sook

sook Rookie

You know who sucks? Boston, to play the differently at home and the road, the get NO respect from they don't have a chance against detroit

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

So far, the Cavs look barely ready to play on offense. Did they have any game prep at all? Usually they don't break down this badly until the 2nd half. Mike Brown must go.

One other thing is that PP is fouling LeBron something awful every time he touches the ball and they aren't calling it.

4. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Really? Cavs have no chances, I mean Cleveland is all about LeBron. You stop James that means you stop Cavs. I don't see them winning that game, it is gonna be a blowout

5. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

LeBron always travels...

6. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

Garnett is like dirk who plays defense and is 'tough'.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Way too early to say that. The Cavs defense should keep it close.

8. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Well maybe, I know it is basketball. But like I said, I don't see Cavs winning this game or even making it close

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i wish jvg can be a rockets' broadcaster. he's so funny.

10. xhanif143x

xhanif143x Member

KG got no inside game. I have been watching every game of this series. This guy keeps taking fadeway shots or 18 feet jumpers. He needs to take the ball to the hole.

11. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Yeah, the funniest thing was when he was talking about Boston, about their offense...He said they need to score more...Somebody should have said him the same year ago

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

There has been many times dirk has taken over the game. After that choke job against the heat no one remembers them. Garnett on the other hand has always been a LOSER. The one year he made it to the conference finals it was all Sam at the end.

13. CDogg

CDogg Rookie

Ok guys, the same question again, anyone go the sopcast link?

Thanks!

14. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Don't forget Ray Allen & Sam Cassell are playing like dogs and if PP doesn't continue lighting it up, the Celts offense is mediocre at best. They are relatively easy to stop.

Let me be clear that I disagree with you because of a lack of respect for the Celts, not because I think the Cavs' offense will snap out of it.

Mark Jackson's comment about the Celts not running plays for Ray Allen was crazy. The guy is playing like a scrub and they MUST go away from him.

15. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Well I agree. Celtics just play pathetic offense, they can stop Cavs every time they want but can they score enough?

Allen if awful, but damn why they don't use KG in the low post? HELL WHY? Don't make him a jumpshooter.

I just think Doc Rivers needs to go.

16. xhanif143x

xhanif143x Member

Cavs Cant freaking score. Only 15 points

17. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

it's like the cavs role players are a bunch of luther head's. szczerbiak missed that by a mile.

18. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

right, we worry about 3rd scorer, well cavs don't even have 2nd...

19. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

Let's see ... KG has had how many coaches in his career? ... And under those coaches, has he ever been a low post scorer? KG always resorts to jump-shooting, that is who he is. KG not being in the post is not the coaches fault. Rivers can be blamed for a lot of things but I don't think this is one of them.

The Cavs are their own worst enemy. They will lose this game if they don't execute on offense better.

20. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

wally with a good job of being completely outhustled for that loose ball and then fouling posey. celtics are fouling a lot and not being called.

and man, since lebron sat down, i think it's been 5-0 celtics with 2 ft's coming up.