1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Busta Rhymes and Linkin Park

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JD2010, Apr 28, 2008.

Tags:
  1. JD2010

JD2010 Member

Anyone planning on catching Busta Rhymes new album?
    It's called "I'm Blessed"
    It hits stores June 17, 2008

The first official single from the Album is "We Made It"
    feat. LP

I got a preview from Youtube

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jb4KKFGuQRI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jb4KKFGuQRI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

it doesn't sound that bad.

Hopefully this can be the Rockets song :D
    "Together we made it, we made it even though we had our backs up against the wall, forever we waited, and they told us we were never gonna get it, but we took it all along"

2. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Ever since Hybrid Theory Linkin Park has gradually gotten worse and worse with each album. Hybrid Theory is one of my favorite albums of all time, Meteora was all right....., the last one that came out had like 2 good songs......

3. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

linkin park has great beats, its just when the lead singer tries to sing, kinda ruins everything.

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

reminds me of coheed and cambria...

5. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

busta is great.....

6. vincentt

vincentt Member

i like their album with Jay-Z collision course

7. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

MY GOD! C and C's singer is the WORST ever! Linkin Parks isnt bad, its just theyve been progressively becoming worse and worse and incorporating too much white rap to their songs.

A perfect example is C and C's song Welcome Home. It is probably one of the best intros i have ever heard, but then as soon as i heard the guys voice I was just like :confused: :confused: :confused: , is this the best singer yall could find?

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

i saw busta with Mariah two years ago.

9. JD2010

JD2010 Member

yeah Chester Bennington should stick to screaming lol

10. JD2010

JD2010 Member

Linkin Park was just on tour with them

11. JD2010

JD2010 Member

I agree. I like "one step closer" and songs like that from Hybrid Theory. I like Meteora alot as well. Linkin Park got kind of soft on M2M

12. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

What's up with all the Coheed and Cambria hate?

I will get rocked for this, apparently, but I'm a big fan of the Coheed. I'm betting most of you don't realize how hard it actually is to sing like that. It's a stylistic choice so it's one thing if you just say you don't like high pitched singers. It's another to say he's bad when he's actually very good at what he does.

I agree about LP, though. Hybrid Theory was in heavy rotation for me when it came out. Meteora had a few good songs but was a notch below. Minutes to Midnight just isn't the same band.

13. Angle02

Angle02 Member

Want to talk about bad singers.... Listen to The Darkness....The song I Believe In A Thing Called Love

14. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Linkin Park represents everything that is wrong with modern rock and roll.

15. Prettyfly

Prettyfly Member

Song sounds surprisingly splendid.

16. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Man this song is great. I'm not really a fan of LP's stuff on their own CDs, but really enjoy a couple of related projects. This song is great and "Remember the Name" by the rapper's side group is still one of my favorites.

17. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

18. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Also, does this one remind anyone of "Lose Yourself" by Eminem a little bit?

19. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Is Busta still with Aftermath?

20. JD2010

JD2010 Member

<object width="400" height="255" id="uvp_fop" allowFullScreen="false"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/fop/embedflv/swf/fop.swf"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=v59655776&amp;eID=1301797&amp;enableFullScreen=0"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><embed height="255" width="400" id="uvp_fop" allowFullScreen="false" src="http://d.yimg.com/cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/fop/embedflv/swf/fop.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="id=v59655776&amp;eID=1301797&amp;enableFullScreen=0" /></object>