1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How NOT to post on the BBS

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Clutch, Apr 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. tracymcgrady001

lmao, The person who responded with that became an instant Celeb on this thread. It's kind of like making your local news in reality. :)

2. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WEJJUGJZxpU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WEJJUGJZxpU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Amen to that my brother....

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is what I've been sayin'... The GARM is worse than D & D.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

It might take more my GARM time submitting [​IMG]'s of posts than in writing my own posts.

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Heck you might not have anytime to write your own posts if you're going to take on weeding out the crappy posts in GARM.

7. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

and how am i doing that??

8. GOAT

GOAT Member

cursing and actually having some type of thought i have no problem with. i just can't stand people not understanding basketball altogether whether curse or not, if you don't understand you should not be able to post

9. john_l

john_l Contributing Member

The reason the Rockets are 1-3 in the series is that Tracey does not pass the ball to Yao. Yao sits on the bench in his street clothes, always open, and TMac sees him, yet he does not pass the ball, freezing Yao out of the offense.

TMac must pass the ball to Yao if the Rockets are to achieve their ultimate destiny!

10. Rocketman03

Rocketman03 Member

Dude, man I couldn't stop laughing after this post. Thank you! HAHA LMAO

11. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I think next season morey should plan on trading homecourt with GS. But keep the fans there. That way, we could be Utah like at home, and .... rockets like deadly on road.

But I'm sad to see my team leave :( , but if we want to see a championship from them, they have to go to a homecourt that actually supports their team no matter what :(

12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Dude, we won 31 games in the Toyota Center and the Warriors won 27 at Oracle!! Stop worrying and posting unhappy faces......even if they had only won 21 games in Houston, the Rockets aren't going anywhere!!! :D

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Almu, so what happened to that job?

14. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Well maybe its just the posters here that are idiots, not toyota center. Hopefully....

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

No offense for the change of your moniker I just couldn't resist after your post about the Rockets actually leaving Houston :D

I actually think you're one of the better rookie posters we have here :)

16. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Lol its alright, I had a good laugh outta that anyways.

17. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

We all have our moments of lunacy. Being a young poster is not intrinsically bad -- these are fans of the future who are just learning the game. Few have skills in objectivity or analysis, but hopefully they will learn to spot the posters who truly understand the game -- not statistics, or dunks or personality -- just the artistry and poetry and strategies of the game itself.

Some posters feel they must fiercely defend one player or another. Within reason that's okay. I favor Threefer Novak only because I love the kid's shot. I would never propose him as a starter due to his court weaknesses. However, my point is that we should be able offer our personal observations without incurring childish anger and invective-laced snits. That doesn't mean we can't come back with pithy retorts to enliven a thread or defend one's personal honor.

Thanks, Clutch, for addressing this problem. It's a pity there isn't a training thread where one must prove one's mettle in order to gain a key to Clutchdom.

18. MONON

MONON Member

I hadn't noticed that. How unobserving of me. :eek:

TMac is such an unintelligent donkey. :mad:

19. Champ Caliber

Champ Caliber Member

Sometimes I feel like some people here hate the Rockets more than Mavs or Jazz fans.

20. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Thank You