1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Creepy Jazz Fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeremiah, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Contributing Member

What is up with the fans in the high-dollar seats in Utah? Creepy guy who got kicked out and his plastic wife. Or that creepy kid with the huge Korver head picture on a stick. And don't forget DEATH sitting on the sidelines, too.

-shiver-

2. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

That "death" guy is a Clippers fan, IIRC.

He's weird lookin' fo' sho...

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

and that fat chick that gave tmac the thumbs down after his TNT interview.......umm they just kicked your team's azz with enough to survive 2 3pointers too.

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

5. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Did anyone see the Rockets fan with the sign at the end of the game? A Jazz fan grabbed it from behind and took off up the stairs with it. :mad:

6. yaoluv

yaoluv Member

why did that one fan get ejected in the first half??

THere was no sound where i was watching it

7. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

How about that female fan booing TMac as he left the floor after the post game interview... doing a goofy-arse thumbs down?

Maybe it's not used much anymore, but classless 'dork' fits perfectly.

8. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

You first!

Exactly.

I always liked the fact that after games you always did the 'good game'; what a contrast.

9. Jeremiah

That's a high-insult in Utah, trumped only by double-thumbs down followed by sticking out your tongue. TMac got off easy.

10. dafranchise0309

Did anyone else notice that the same guy that got kicked out, was allowed back in, I swear i saw him again with a baby blue shirt on, with all those stickers on his face...I spotted him in the crowd atleast 3 more times after he was supposedly kicked out...anyone else notice that??

11. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

I only noticed Satan sitting on the sidelines.

12. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Yeah, he was allowed back in with a warning.

13. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

This is the same state where people related marry and have kids. Nothing suprises me there.

14. Jeremiah

Yeah, they were saying that they let him back in. Apparently he's a big-shot eye surgeon and a longtime Jazz season ticket holder. I'm sure they cut him slack. Barkley even commented that he remembered that guy and wished they would allow players to kick out one fan per game (or something like that, maybe it was kick one player per game).

15. nycundaground

nycundaground Member

Yea i also noticed the dude that got kicked out in the first half reappear in one of the camera shots.

16. Champ Caliber

Champ Caliber Member

I've never seen an arena go balls out for EVERY call. They would complain for an intentional foul.

17. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

The guy that got kicked out is an eye doctor and has been heckling for several years.

Barkley mentioned about how he wanted to knock him out back in the day.

He got kicked out for cursing at the referee.

But as all folks in Utah, he is very good at flopping and crying and got to come back for the 2nd half.

How about the person in a sparkley blue outfit with a big 'J' on their chest like a super hero?

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

....and a ton of his spawn.

19. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I am the king of click.

20. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

There is definitely a lot of bad blood in the rivalry with the Jazz and I'm certainly entrenched in that.

Given that it's Utah and I've seen these types of posts before, I probably should have clarified this before the series started. I do want to make this clear though now: You come off as extremely ignorant and classless when you bring any religion into it. Some of the posts I've had to remove are embarrassing and I know there are times we all feel cheated, etc. but take a deep breath or two before posting. I don't have a problem kicking anyone who stoops to that.