1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Upgrade a rookie

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Clutch, Dec 6, 2007.

1. R-Jay

R-Jay Member

I know I could be upgraded in time, hopefully in the playoffs. If not, I will stay on the chatroom.. pisaybased!

It isnt really my decision.. Its up to Clutch and R2K.. thanks

well just continue to support the team even if you are a rookie!!! \

stayed on this boared on 2004 but just registered last February.. I know they could recognize me through my IP address..

Thanks clutchcity.net!!

2. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Clutch has been really backed up lately, but I'm pretty sure he'll check his 3 year old list of unregistered guests viewing the forum for matching IP addresses very soon.... :p

3. no_answer

no_answer Member

I'll pay $10 to become super dope....

4. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

I'll pay $10 for some super dope.

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i dunno about upgrade but i'd really like to upbraid some of these rookies in the garm :mad: :cool:

6. Isabel

Isabel Member

I just got demoted and I've been here like forever. :( Literally since the beginning. I virtually never post in the GARM since I feel like others can say it for me, but I hang out in the Hangout because... well, because I've always been there. I know I do need to contribute... need to figure out how to work PayPal...

I did change my official email address this morning (because our school is moving everybody to a new server). Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

That had to be the case because I didn't change your status. I don't know why the system did that though -- I'll fix it.

8. Isabel

Isabel Member

Thanks very much - wow that was fast! :)

9. OrangeCountyCA

Yeah that was fast. I read this thread right after that one in Hangout!

But I know I have been here for almost 6 years now, and I will contribute for sure once I start my new job. That should be in the next 3 months. This is a promise.

10. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I like the self promotion tactics of some of the rookies here. Its a good chuckle inducer.

11. OrangeCountyCA

Carlos Nice is really annoying. He posts a lot in Hangout. I haven't seen his posts anywhere else. But he is really annoying.

12. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

i dont think you can ban people on "annoying" terms lol. I dont know why you dont like his gifs though, as long as he stops putting the ones with the bouncy boobs most of those gifs crack me up. He also helped me with my foot blisters lol.

13. OrangeCountyCA

I think he is banned now. Did he have a signature before?

14. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Not to speak on Clutch's behalf, but it is his site. If you annoy or "rub" him the wrong way, he has every right to ban you.

15. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Clutch, can you so something with user 'Copter'

I've already put him on my ignore list. But look, he only wants to blame McGrady and hate him. His EVERY post is about the same. People like that shouldn't be members.

It is a place for fans I belive

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Again I'd like to say GlassHalfFull is a very insightful fan and very well spoken, she's also organized a few group get-togethers for some games. She should be moved to member status.

17. Boomhauer

Boomhauer Contributing Member

Agreed.

18. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

Agreed as well. She's had some solid posts and contributed a lot to discussions.

Besides anyone who was at Game 4 in the 1997 WCF should automatically get bumped up.

19. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Yeah, its a fanbase site of the ROCKETS, not TMAC, just because he doesnt agree with you doesnt give you the reason to power abuse and throw his name out for ban or demotion. Nice maturity and fairness

20. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

How could you blame him for that? McGrady might as well be called McSmelly cuz he stinks!!!!!!

Sionara,

mlwoo
    Director of Wangular Management
    Houston Branch
    Poo Poo Pee Doo