1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How can we get T-Mac mad every night???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ced, Apr 4, 2008.

1. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

Thats one of Marc Berman's questions.

2. Classic

Classic Member

He was one of the guys. Those others you mentioned aren't premier. I wasn't downing McGrady, but when I think of games it feels like he hasn't shown up in, he's usually guarded by somebody who bodys him up a bit like D. Fischer last year, Kobe/Lamar in the recent Lakers game, Posey/Pierce in the Boston game to name a few. It just seems he can't get into a rhythm offensively with a lot of physical defense.

3. Rockets4279

Rockets4279 Member

There is nothing wrong with T-Mac it has alot to do with officiating i think that it gets to a point to where whats the use of attacking that he has clearly shown is if refs dont wistle? He can miss a layup with just a bump on his elbow that dont send him to the line or a thumb to his eye. I seen it alot this season.
    It forces him instead to look for a shot that is more efficient because if he cant get no wistle its basically pointless attacking unless its a clear dunk and works against him and the team and the only way he can over come this is if he catches fire like lastnight or gets the same treatment as Kobe. He simply does not get the same treatment as to his buddy Kobe because Houston is not hollywood and Kobe has protested before and now i think he has fully taking advantage of him getting to the line. I was looking at yearly stats and what intrigued me most was that T-Mac has droped a whole 1 trip this season (which could be 1 or 2 free throws) 6.4 last season to 5.4 this season? (9.7 in Orlando)Kobe on the other hand has drematically improved his trips to the line which cant be possible without a protest as he he gets older.

4. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

tell him the yankees traded a-rod

5. Classic

Classic Member

I know. McGrady didn't get many calls last night either. He gets hit all the time taking it to the hoop. He needs to trips to the line though. They're obviously very important to his offensive rhythm. Kind of what I was saying from atleast what I observed. It's hard for him to flow offensively if he gets hit a lot. Didn't seem like he was really getting hit a whole lot coming off screens last night shooting the ball. I don't think there's any player in the league whos better to watch when they're in a rhythm than McGrady. Getting in one is the problem though. :(

6. dividend

dividend Member

if we iso T-Mac, we'll get T-Mad :mad:

7. YallMean

YallMean Member

How can we? We are powerless my friend.

8. tested911

tested911 Member

It's not getting T-mac mad but getting him to play well against the elite teams.. So what if he can handle the Portland,Seattle,Charlotte teams..

We are going to the playoffs and he needs to bring it when we face San Antonio,Phoenix,Utah (Especially this team),LA Lakers, etc.

9. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

This.

10. Rockets4279

Rockets4279 Member

I agree its a combination of officiating and who is on the floor.

11. bewy

bewy Member

Chuck trash talking lol

12. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Hahaha, there was a fan sitting courtside at the game last night that said another Blazer fan on the sideline yelled out "HEY TRACY IS A GIRL'S NAME YOU JACKASS!!!" after the Blazers were up 63-61.

... McGrady dominated the Blazers from that point onwards. He speculated that it was like episode two of what Lebron did to them a few weeks back, heh.

So maybe we need to hire hecklers for every game. :D

13. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Steve Blake did cover him a few times and TMac did blow by him for that sick baseline dunk.

Aldridge covered TMac also alot last night.

14. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Show him video footage of scrubs like Pryzbilla intentionally elbowing Deke in the back of the head before every game.

T-Mac loves Deke. If someone disrespects Deke, T-Mac retaliates.

15. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Someone photoshop Charles Barkley with T-mac's wife, that'll get any guy angry.

16. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

I got the perfect way .... show him the game 7 debacle in Dallas in 2005! Play it every day in entirety after practice and then send him to the weight room.

Photoshop the pain, bring out the FIGHT IN THE DOG!!! :D

116-76!

If we meet Dallas in the playoffs, this should be the poster they pass out to fans not "GO ROCKETS!"

I think that would send the message loud and clear what the Rocket fans expect VINDICATION !

On the other hand, Houston fans GET LOUD and GET PREPPED FOR THE PLAYOFFS!

17. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

What a whoosie! :rolleyes:

18. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Get Em LOL

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

LOL
    I am remember THE WATER BOY
    Visualize and Attack

"Water sucks. . . . use it on the field" - The Coach