1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Couple Seasons

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LewLLOYD, Mar 28, 2008.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

The correct term is African American.

2. Chielin

Chielin Member

You have gone too far! I don't want to see this blog turn into a politic war zone.

3. Chielin

Chielin Member

Please do not pollute this blog.

4. Chielin

Chielin Member

Sorry, wrong!

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

and that negates the fact that you found a whole three times from THE FOUR YEARS I HAVE BEEN DOING VIDEOS for the people on this board exactly how?

and fwiw, I was using the rolleyes to show my disgust with stupidity for FAR longer than either you or your boy pryuen have even been here.

6. Hartular

Hartular New Member

I look down upon anyone who look down upon YAO. The financial profit and the progress of the team that YAO bring to ROCKETS has proofed everything. :cool: :cool:

7. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

You might want to put a hat on for the breeze above your head.

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sony TVs > Haier TVs
    Dell > Lenovo

9. Lightinfantry

Lightinfantry Member

Why yao get injured? Is there anybody really cares about the reason why he get injured?

He played much more 40+ minutes games than any centers in the league and lead the team to a 12 wins in a row without another superstar teammate. So he deserve this kind of crap?

Some of 'fans' here who are even lower than animals. They have no right to say they have brains and hearts belong to human beings.

The link between yao and products made in China is defenitly Not appropriate and it is an insult to Chinese people. The writer is nothing but a moron.

The fact is most of so called bad quality products made in China are ordered by local dealers and distributors. And those products are even designed by local dealers. Do the dealers and distributors know that products bad quality and sub-effect? Trust me they knew but they don't care yours health instead of profits.

Local consumers should ask and even sue those bad guys who made such kind of orders and even design those products with low quality and sub-effect.

BTW, No intend to turn this as a politic issue though I'd tell the truth to every one here the fact that Taiwan is a part of China is admitted by most governments on the word. And it is China's domestic issue that how and when China mainland and Taiwan reunion.

If you are not represent your government just save your 'taiwan is not part of China' crap in your mouth because it is meaningless.

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

my boy!

Hilarious.

No those are just the ones i found in a few minutes of searching.

I remember you going off and threatning to leave after some dude posted a link to his torrent in one of your threads. I looked for it but gave up after I found a few other ones.

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I've only EVER bought American cars... have yet to have one rust since 1980's, and I lived on the Gulf Coast and even drove on the beaches.

Any car will rust if you don't keep it clean and take care of it.

American cloth? Cotton? Not ugly... People all over "Asia" are clamoring to buy old ratted out denim jeans... made with COTTON. We sell our ruined pairs here for $15 a pop, and they sell over there for $100+.

Sorry... wrong broad brush statement again.

American TV boring? Then why the "western" trends on all your "Asian" channels? Why the desire to show American sports? Game show knock-offs?

Luckily "Asia" has the Americans to inspire them to get acne and gain weight from all the fast food imports... oh, well...

Yep, you win. :rolleyes:

Doom and gloom? :D

12. BarkleyHater84

Malcom X said Afro-American so I'll go with Afro-American

13. ckfol

ckfol Member

Word, cowboy. I know you tip cows for fun but oh well....You wish you could sell all your ripped jeans for $100 and get hammered...that's just fantasy. I hope we keep this civil, because this thread is going silly very fast....Sarcasm breads fascism.

14. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Damn you WalMart for making your cheap Chinese players with your affordable prices soo appealing.

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Yeah he is the best guy to turn to to see what is racist or not.

16. Lightinfantry

Lightinfantry Member

Sue them!

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I really wish Les didn't lose his receipt, I mean aren't we still in the return period time?

18. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

What?

I personally know a man in Temple, TX that bought old Levi's for $15 a pair and sold them in Japan for $80-$125... which averages $100+...

No fiction.

Sarcasm breeds freedom.

(BTW, thats "breeds" not "breads" as in, many types of bread.)

And what's wrong with cow tipping?

Though... I prefer tractor tippin'!
    [​IMG]

19. ckfol

ckfol Member

Do you believe everything you hear? You're gullible....But I do agree some Japs are crazy; Yes, WWF is popular in India and China, go figures.

Freedom of speech is a fundamental right.....as long as people can decipher the difference between right and wrong. The article has right to be published....but the humor is in bad taste...too bad this thread got ****stars which show you the taste of people on this board.

If you want to go into why sarcasm(militant irony as some people put it) breeds fascism just catch up some history lessons on the holocaust. Anyways just avoid politics, it's messy.

20. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

What? When?