1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy, grow up pls!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TeamUSA, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

I don't give a damn if you have 1 post or have 1,000,000 post. As long as you have something to say.

2. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

Well this thread has gotten way out of hand...

I think its time to lock it up...

Tracy is our best player right now and without him we wouldnt be nearly as good as we are

/ THREAD

3. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

Lock it up for what? We are having a good conversation here! Don't stop the good times pal.

4. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

I don't thats a real convo ;)

5. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

LOL. That just fans being passionate about the game that is all. I don't hold grudges and I would hope to never get angry with a person over the internet that I do not know and probably will never see ever.

6. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

I agree with you

7. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I agree, dude needs to eliminate "imposing his will" on anyone. I watched from party suite 2 and 3 as he loafed on defense and exposed the Rockets to numerous drives by Kirk and Cory Brewer for dunks. Ill advised 3 pointers and trotting back on D. The defensive effort is my major concern with this dude. He gets up to hit jumpers in the 4th Quarter but absolutely sucks on D as if he doesn't want to tire by playing D.

Impose your will on the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs and we can talk. Everyone knows how to stop him, rough him up and he punks out and takes ill advised jumpers all night long.

Stop using the stats of points, rebounds, and assists. He missed 16 out of 25 shots by imposing his will and some of the rebounds were deflections and bad shooting by Minny.

I would trade him for a warm bottle of wine.

Brittle McLady looking for some where to lay down.

8. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Boy you're stealing the words right out of my mouth :D

9. RocketsDream

RocketsDream Rookie

Another two words for ya

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

10. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

I hate to agree with him (or she-who knows) but you really do need to tone down on your font presentation

11. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

12. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

But ... when I want to find out informative information, I like to visit chat sites like CNN! I didn't know I could find out informative information from blog sites.

/hoping in vain that some day CF transforms into an intelligent discussion board...

13. MacFu

MacFu Member

What's going on here?

All I see is guys swearing at each other in large fonts. ROFL. :D

14. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

I have also noticed how lethargic Tmac seems lately on D. He waits for the rebound to drop to him (only to watch it get snatched by a hustling opposing player.) He leisurely strolls back on D and sometimes the other team scores before he even realizes what happens. I also noticed that he get's the ball stolen from him a lot lately. People can sit here on the internet and tell us how we are Tmac haters etc but I know what I see with my own eyes. I am not a hater.. I am moreso a Rocket lover than anything.

I don't know where his motivation is coming from these days. Tmac may actually be tired but it's hurting our team when he has those nights. Instead of calling people that criticize Tmac.. haters.. maybe they need to take their blinders off and realize if we get the Tmac that showed up at the Celtic game.. we are going to be one and done.

15. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

I said for the most part buddy! Did you not read that part?

16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

if you have followed tmac, the playoffs tmac is another beast. but with that beast we still couldn't advance. it's going to be on the role players. tmac will do his thing in the playoffs.

17. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

I have been saying the same thing today to no avail. People see what they want to see. Nobody is saying that T-MAC is not a good player; all we are saying is that we want T-MAC to be more consistent and act like he gives a damn out there. I mean I realize that T-MAC is what we have right now so we have to roll with the guy. And I'm not trying to degrade his character or tear him down in anyway. If Kobe was on this team and he was playing soft I would say the same thing about him so it is not a lets get together and pick on Tracy thing. I'm a Rockets fan first and foremost and my concerns are only on a Rockets fan base.

18. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

What channel do the Rockets games come on? Because maybe I am not getting the same games that you get!? This years Tracy is not even almost as good as last years Tracy. How can he carry us in the playoffs when he could not carry us last year? I hate to bust your bubble buddy but McGrady's game and career are both on the downward spiral. Again this is not the same guy that we expected to get when we traded Francis. This is not the Orlando Magic Tracy McGrady. If you know anything about basketball then all you would know this without me having to tell you this. When an average guard first comes into the league most are able to get to the rim with ease. They are able to blow by and break down defenders usually without too many problems. But as your body gets older the first thing to go is always your legs.

This is why when Jordan came back to the Bulls and they won their last three titles with Rodman, Jordan did not drive to the hole as much. He was more of a jump shooter and thus he perfected his patented post up and fade away shot. Same thing happened to Clyde when he came here from Portland. His slashing days were pretty much over and he was just a jump shooter. This leads me to say that this has happened to Tracy. Again if you have the slightest basketball and sports comprehension then you will know what I am saying is 100% factual evidence. Tracy is not that same slash to the basket guy that he was in Orlando. That is why I can not and will not call him a Superstar. Most of Tracy's points come from fade away jumpers. I bet you did not know why players fade away did you? Players fade away to create space or separation from a defender. This leads me to my next point if Tracy is a 6-8 guard then why the hell does he have to fade away so much? The answer is because he does not have his legs anymore.

19. JD2010

JD2010 Member

man that "heatcheck" never works for him. He misses 73% of his threepoint shots at home.
    Why is it that Twack gets shut down by guys like Tony Allen and Vladimir Radmonovic lol?

20. bbjai

bbjai Member

Im interested to know why you left out Kobe in your analysis. He himself has routinely stated that he has become a jump shooter as well. I believe Kobe does quite a few fadeaways acutally his shot selection is not that much more different to T-macs. I believe he either has more shots or hits better threes. I don't remember off the top of my head.