1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A trade I would love to make.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DrNuegebauer, Mar 24, 2008.

1. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

which idiot?

We should think about it!

Who is Drnutbutter?

2. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

No player is perfect and no player will ever be perfect I get it. Even Jordan had some flaws too right? But this is my point. I can live with Kobe being selfish, Lebron not playing any defense at all, and Shaq's extended vacation plan during the regular season. What I can not live with is a player of Tracy McGrady's skill level who does not bring it everyday. I'm one of the most postive, upbeat guys on this BBS. I tell people all the time to be realistic and look at everything from all angles. I'm not a person that comes to rash conclusions. I watch every single Rockets game just like the rest of you. I'm a HUGE Rocket's fan. So this Tracy McGrady needs to tighten up attitude from me is 100% valid in my mind. I am a huge fan of TMAC not Tracy McGrady. The problem I have with the guy is you never know what you are going to get on any given night.

With Kobe you know you are going to at least get 24 points and 5 assist, Lebron is going to give you at least 25 points and maybe 4 assist, and Chris Paul is going to give you 16 points and 6-7 assist any given night. I can't say the same thing about McGrady. There is always a big question mark (?) over his head. What is really killing me is that I really don't think Tracy gives a damn. I mean I just don't see that same "This is my house and you not gone win without a fight" attitude that all the great ones have from Tracy anymore. McGrady and his cousin Vince Carter always struck me as guys that would love to retire at the age of 30. And I could have started a Tracy bashing thread with this post but I try not to be a player basher. But somethings just are what they are bro. I'm all for being positive too but sometimes you have to know when to hold them and know when to fold them.

3. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

You can't say the same about 99.9% of the league. The only two REAL consistent players (I can't think of a terribly bad game for either) are CP3 and Lebron. Face it, half of Clutchfans probably would've tried to murder McGrady if he went 11-33 in a loss.

4. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

But that's the difference Kobe want's the ball. Baron, Boozer, Durant, Brand, Iverson, Duncan, Dirk, Billups, Iguodala, Garnett, Arenas, Dunleavy, Dwight, Wade, must I name more? Every team in the league has a Star. You can't name me one team in this league that does not have an Allstar caliber player. When the game is on the line the want the ball. They don't make excuses that they're tired. They just go out and play. I can live with McGrady going 11-33 in a loss. I can't live with any star player like McGrady only attempting 11 shots in 35 minutes. McGrady went 4-11 against the Celtics last week. I know it was a slower paced games but only getting 11 shot attempts from your star player aint gone cut it.

5. Sunny999

Sunny999 Member

Accorind to your humour,

trade "Yoa" for Stephon Marbury shoule be a better deal. :eek:

6. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

There, I FIFY...

7. tsunami

tsunami Member

gud kall !!

8. Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters Member

anyway.....

but i also would make a trade....

T-mac for Wade........

think about when Wade gets 30 point VS Kobe. Bryant....

Wade...that is a man...

9. zmc_tim119

zmc_tim119 Member

you must be Bucks fan...

10. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

this trade made my day. Thank you. :D

11. luisantonio1014

no way ever! Bogut is overrated and sucks at defense. Mo Williams is not a consistent pg. I'd rather have two rafers than bogut and williams.

12. ssp0929

ssp0929 Member

Not only did you spell Yao Ming wrong. But you're just plain stupid. A few injuries won't decrease his trade value to the point where we get a bunch of ****ty players for two good players. Yao Ming is still a superstar and if this trade ever happens I'll find you and kill you. You stupid ****ing r****d.

13. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

:eek: :eek:

14. GAY4WHO???

GAY4WHO??? Member

not everyone spends all day on these boards...so he doesnt understand your gay inside joke

15. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Very good trade indeed, Bucks get Yao Ming and have that Yi guy, next you know they beat every player in Milwaukee, Yao and Yi, and then they call their brothers from national team who root for the Bucks. So you have amazing Chinese representation in heart of the NBA, in next 8 years Chinese take Milwaukee, conquer America, kill Bush, put chinese shemale as president Yobama Mington and bring peace and harmony to dynasty of YaoYi.

Wake up...