1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy, grow up pls!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TeamUSA, Mar 27, 2008.

1. blk5g

blk5g Member

i agree, you dont pay 20 mil to a star he is a superstar hate it or love it, it is what it is. t-mac = superstar!!!

2. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I agree Tracy is a superstar, everyone calls him a supersta so the hell it has to be true.

3. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

you sound like tmac. he singlehandedly won it for us? you sir moron...

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

it's not about the money. finley makes the 2nd most amount this year.

it's the fact that people who are in the game right now says that. NBA players AND coaches say it. that's the respect that you all need to know. no player and coach are saying he's the best player, not even close. but they say he's a superstar and a "great" player.

the same way when you ask fans is yao a superstar or not? it doesn't matter what they think. players and coaches say that he is. they must know b/c they're playing against him.

but that guy just looks dumb when he puts stephon marbury out there. everywhere he has gone -> teams suck garbage. even a "star" should not make a team worse.

5. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Agree. Money doesn't tell anything.

But the kind of respect that Tracy has. A lot of people know what he can do, of course there are also people who blame him only and always see that worse part but it is a part of being famous.

But he is called, known as a superstar is this leauge and nobody's gonna change it. When you ask best defenders 1on1 in this leauge whois the toughest guy to guard they will say LeBron, Kobe but they will also say T-Mac (Bruce Bowen did that I belive)

There is no reason we shouldn't call him a superstar.

6. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

Another mindless stupid dummy!? LMAO! Don't hide behind other people's thoughts and feelings bro because that makes YOU look VERY SOFT and WEAK. Be a real man and stand on your own and speak. A lot of guys on here act so damn feminine that it is sad. I thought this was a blog? Do you know what a blog is pal? It's a place where people with the same passions have great discussion. I will get on here and speak my mind and my opinion to the fullest and I don't have to go with the masses. I could care less if the whole world disagrees with me. What was dumb about my comment I made? Because I think Tracy McGrady is a lot of smoke and gas? That is how I feel about him. And who cares what Tracy McGrady has to say? Who cares what anybody has to say? Gotdamn I feel like I'm back in school dealing with the kiddies. Grow up and get the tampon out yo ass!

7. ibm

ibm Member

you sound a little like calvin murphy. :cool:

8. RocketsDream

RocketsDream Rookie

Two words for ya

DON'T HATE!!!!!!!!

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

so you don't care what NBA players and coaches have to say? the people who watch and see and play against tmac night in and night out?

while you're hating and fuming in front of a TV screen? yea, that's really adult-like.

10. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Hah you remind me of something. I remember one game (during winning streak) in Toyota Center. Some guy had a great placard. He was reffering to Charles Barkley but it could be good for some guys here too.

There was written:

'Stop hating, start loving !'

11. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Hes probably mad Rafers been consistently getting the Landrys Gift Cards. :cool:

12. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

Do I believe T-MAC is on the same level as Stephon Marbury? Yes I do. Stephon Marbury was a very good player and so is T-MAC. It is nothing wrong with being a Star player. Not everyone will be a Superstar unfortunately and that is just how it goes. See you have to understand something. We never ever saw the Tracy McGrady that played in Orlando. That Tracy was definitely a Superstar. If that Tracy was playing now then we would not be having this conversation. But the problem I have now and why I cannot say T-MAC is STILL a superstar is because his prime did not last. Everybody has a prime where nothing they do can go wrong and they just roll through everything and everyone. But Tracy's prime was very short lived. I think a lot of people get this Tracy confused with the Tracy that played in Florida 5 years ago.

13. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

What a stupid thread. If T-Mac gets a near-triple double and leads this team to a win, he can say he is a space alien for all I care.

14. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Man so how would you call Wade? Not even star after this season?

Tracy is on the winning team, is leading his team for playoffs, his team keeps winning even without Yao.

I know you canhave your opinion but you CAN'T compare Tracy to Marbury. Don't make me laugh.

Of course everyone can have his own opinion but the truth is that McGrady is still top 5 guard in the leauge and he is a superstar. You don't have to agree.

15. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

Why should I? There is a new thing out now and it's called "form your own opinions". You should try it! :D That does not mean that I do not listen to players and coaches and media and things like that. But I hate Sports Center fans. Sometimes I wish that there never was a Sports Center so that people would spend more time actually trying to catch the game instead of only watching the highlights. While my point may not be taken that is fine by me.

16. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

You truly are a stupid boy! You can't even write half a paragraph with your OWN opinions based off some facts. You are not worth my time.

17. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

WoW! :eek:
    I can't believe nobody has figured this out yet. Tmac is obviously just speaking in code. I broke down the true meaning of what he said.Take a look from bottom to top , right to left.

"I is no loser"
    [​IMG]

:rolleyes:

18. SilentAssassin

I hope the irony of your sig, in relation to this post, is not lost on you.

19. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

wait a minute, i was talking about the Traci Mcgrady of Greece.

[​IMG]

20. ibm

ibm Member

"i is no loser." :confused:

"sure you is." - (karl malone impersonation)