1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy, grow up pls!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TeamUSA, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

I like Obama! Does that mean I worship him too?

2. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

I'm about to the point where I wish there would be an "Official T-Mac Bashing Thread" stickied to the top of the first page. I seriously think there is more of these than there was Rafer ones at the beginning of the year. Its gotten ridiculous. If he doesnt score 30, he sucks. If he does score, he isnt getting his teammates involved. If he does all of that, he said he prefers coke over pepsi in some interview. Get off the guys back already. We are 13-3 with Him and without Yao. Cut him some slack already...

3. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Totally agree. No matter what he does - for some guys here it always sucks.

4. ai_111

ai_111 Rookie

Why do people keep searching things to bash T-Mac.

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

you just show your stupidity. no one has said he's on the lines of MJ, magic, hakeem, NO ONE.

i'm saying he's a superstar in today's game.

and he's on the level of stephon marbury??? alonzo? put down the pipe. your credibility just went out the window.

6. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Stupid. Leave the politics in the other section.

7. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

totally agreed

8. ibm

ibm Member

wtf was that supposed to mean? :mad:

i don't want to talk 'bout politics. but obama sure is a hell of speech-giver. mcgrady could use learn a thing or 2. :cool:

9. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

Ya it's like an old broken record....

People are never satisfied...even if he gets a near triple double...even if he steps his game up in the quarter which Counts the most where alot of games are won...i jsut hate all this bashing of T-mac...without him we would be nowhere and out of the playoffs people!!

10. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

winner!

11. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Well I wish some guys could understand it...

12. f_chowd0696

f_chowd0696 Member

well, this season, especially in the past 15 games or so, he is lucky when his shot falls in... His shooting percentage has been absolute **** in the past month or so...

13. ibm

ibm Member

w/o him we're one and done as well, with sf3 and yao...

just a thought. :cool:

14. RocketsDream

RocketsDream Rookie

Based on this post, I can safely conclude that you are not anywhere close to being 'finest' in Htown. Maybe you should change your name to Htowns_Dumbest (the dumbest person in Htown).

15. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

No that shows your stupidity idiot since you want to call names. How the hell can you consider yourself a superstar and you don't even make the freaking Allstar game? I don't care if Jordan was injured half the season he would still go to the Allstar game and so would the other REAL SUPERSTARS I named. Get your head out of your ass and stop being so damn sensitive. Just because your username is T-MAC don't mean you have to be all on that man's balls. I never said he was not a good player. But he is not going to go down as one of the best players to play the game. Any person with any sense of realitity knows that. He won't even go down as one of the top 8 players in today's game amongst today's stars. Hell he may not even be remembered in the next 15 years. He b!tches and complains that he is tired and makes all those nasty ass faces when he gets bumbed and you have the nerve to call him a superstar? Biggest game of the season came when we played the Celtics and he went 4-11 and you call him a superstar? At least Kobe went 11-33 against us which insinuated he was trying to carry his team. T-MAC can not even hold a candle to Kobe. Their is no comparison period and I hate Kobe more than anyone. Tracy could not even get past Derek Fisher last year in the playoff are you kidding me? But he is one of the GREATS right now right? You don't know if you are going to get 10 points from him or 40 points on any given night. But you still call him one of the GREATS of this time? Go do what you do best and watch some more Sports Center.

16. RocketsDream

RocketsDream Rookie

Would you please stop posting so you won't waste anymore of the bandwidth of this forum, Htowns_Dumbest?

17. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

answer me this: tmac is on the same level as stephon marbury?

case closed.

and yes, he's one of the top 10 players in this decade. i think sports illustrated came out with something a year ago and said the same things.

and why are you so riled up? NBA PLAYERS, COACHES, AND MEDIA WHO FOLLOWS THE GAME SAY HE'S A SUPERSTAR.

go get your beef with chris paul or lebron or yao or JVG or george karl or hubie brown. they all say he's a superstar. :rolleyes:

18. Rockets4279

Rockets4279 Member

Im quite sure he knows that but remember that he always takes the blame as well like last years playoffs even though it wasnt his fault they lost. So i see no problem at all with what he saids and maybe he used his words to help motivate himself. Whats does everybody want him to say? The "I" part is also when they lose he takes resposibility and sticks up for his team mates i wish people would quit giving this man a hard time.

19. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

:confused:

Crawl back under the rock you came out from.

TMac dominated the game in the fourth and almost single handedly won it for us. You are an idiot, go away.

20. RocketsDream

RocketsDream Rookie

Your mirror will tell you which is the blind one here. Use it. It works.