1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy, grow up pls!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TeamUSA, Mar 27, 2008.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

wow, why do we attack his quotes rather than how he plays?

this dude was never a good public speaker. let the dude speak. it does not reflect on how he plays nor how the team plays.

after what he did last night and he still gets attacked on what he SAYS, it's unbelievable.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

im sure hes not trying at all. dude is doing the best he can

3. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

I went to the game last night and it seemed like Tracy wasn't giving his all the first 3 quarters. In the 4th, he just turned it on, on offense and defense. If he played with the energy he did in the 4th the whole game, his numbers would have been crazy.

Just my opinion, so don't shoot me. Others around me were saying the same thing and also telling me to watch out for the MS-13 gang. LOL.

4. caphorns

caphorns Member

How to people survive without even a hint of common sense or perspective?

T-Mac stepped it up when it mattered most last night. He wasn't even supposed to play due to a nagging injury. Without him, we likely lose a home game to one of the worst teams in the NBA. With him, we're right at the doorstep of having the best record in the West. So, as a Rockets fan, what again is the point of criticizing our best player so much?

5. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

6. t_mac1

i observed that also. but i think he only does that b/c we have a better team. he doesn't have to go all-out every possession. now he's fresh for the 4th.

i think kobe used to be the same way when he played with shaq. he scores most of his pts in the 2nd halves of games b/c he let shaq and other players do all the work in the first 2-3 quarters.

7. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

well, i love the win last night. i'm happy he got 'lucky' in the fourth quarter. there was no differnce in his game int he 4th quarter, except his shots were falling in.

the negative thing about his message, if i were his teammate, esp Luis, i would be pissed cuz Scola brought more will than tmac.

8. jshabang

jshabang Member

u trolls are getting sneakier and sneakier by the day
    [​IMG]

9. t_mac1

no difference? he was obviously more aggressive and looked for his shot. you must be hatin when you consider a player of tmac's caliber "lucky" when he maeks shots. i guess the 16000 pts he scored were also "lucky". :rolleyes:

dude's intensity went up. he looked to attack. any normal person would see that. :rolleyes:

10. youyou2007

youyou2007 Member

i am no more surprised to see such post after every game. he got a shot before the game so that he can play. yeah his shooting is terrible in the first half and you can see he was in pain. did you notice how long he got rest in the 4th q? 2 minute 12 seconds. our lead was cut from 9 pts to 2 pts in 2 min 12 sec and RA had to put tmac back into the game AGAIN.
    to me he can say what ever he wants. because whatever, this p***y, soft, weak, whiny big loser is the one who is still playing and making rox winning.

11. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

he attacked??? he made 4 jumpshots dude, cmon. jeez!

12. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Placed in bold for emphasis.

I think the more important question is, is it possible for someone to practice their jump shot continually for lengthy periods of time with the purpose of improving it and continue to shoot so horribly through 2/3rd's of many of the games that he plays in?

Does it suggest that he doesn't practice his jump shot enough? From what I have seen, he practices his jump shot more than an enough. Although, this is based on pictures from many of pryuen's team practice threads (special thanks to him for making those threads as much as he does) and not first-hand. Same goes for his free throws. He has to know that he absolutely must improve his shooting percentages because he takes the mid to long range jumper more than he does anything else.

What do you guys think?

13. t_mac1

but he looked for his shot the moment he came back. dude looked like a ballhog the moment he returned into the game. attacking and being aggressive do not always have to be going to the rim. his mentality was different.

sometimes making jumpers are more mental than anything. it's all about focus. his mentality is obviously was different in the 4th.

how do you think after shooting 4-15 through 3 quarters, then bam comes back from the bench and jack up 10 shots in the 4th?

he just likes jacking up jumpers? he took 10 of his 25 shots in the 4th, that's 40% of his attempts in one quarter. what changed? :rolleyes:

oh right, he was "lucky" :rolleyes: . he must be lucky to be a player in this league if his Js must depend on "luck."

go watch with a brain please

14. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

whining and b****ing after a win and after McGrady nearly posts a triple double.

You guys need to seriously evaluate your lives when things like this make you angry.

15. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

constructive criticism is constructive criticism . :p

16. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

ah, no wonder you missed the details last night.

17. Tree-Mac

Tree-Mac Contributing Member

you guys have to remember that his highest level of education is only high school. Maybe he should have spent some time taking speech classes.

I never understood "impose my will" either. What does it mean? That if he wanted to, he could win the game for the team? That sounds a bit cocky to me. Obviously he didn't "impose his will" enough for the team. And why did he give credit to himself but not the team? We all know he's the best player on the team, but he didn't doesn't have to keep saying it or calling himself the leader or whatever.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

We'd all love for T-Mac to attack the basket more. But, seriously, if he can help get us a win without risking further injury to himself by jumping into the opponent's interior defense, I don't mind at all. As long as he's getting his jumpers within 20 feet of the basket, that's a quality shot for him. He's one of the best mid-range players in the game.

19. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Bashing is not the same as constructive criticism.

20. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

I'll try to live with it. and thanks for a positive reply to this post.