1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Counter-Strike player?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DrewP, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Im going to be goin back to austin later tonite.. if you guys want to play late tonite ill be all for it.. just tell me what server (the address please) and ill meet you in there.

2. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

Check your mail Dakota

3. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

so, I got my game today, loaded it up and downloaded the latest 80 meg update. :eek:

I'm still getting the hang of moving and shooting.
    Training sucks... having to re-purchase your weapons, ammo and kevlar everytime... but this is pretty fun. I've always enjoyed shooter games.

what set up do you people play with...

right now i'm moving with the aswd keys and shooting and looking with my mouse...

what works best for you??

i've created a yahoo club
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefranchise-cs/
    we can use the email feature to send out messages when we are availble to play and spare the BBS our ramblings. I'd really like to get this group going and play online with other cc.netters...

join up! please include your bbs name when signing up.
    membership is restricted to cc.net members.

now... give me a day or two to get the hang of this....
    rH

:D

4. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

ROFL ROFL..... It took me about two or three months of playing 3 hours a day to get decent at this game, then another month of playing like every waking hour to be great. Ill give you 4 months before you can even compete with me ;)

Oh yes, and I joined the news group.

5. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Tac-ops rocks! So much better than CS. Its finally going retail!!

DARockets,

Do you play often? And what is your name?