1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-MAC Says "He's Tired" ... Blames Team mates

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketman2000, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

You don't do anything. Who cares if you're tired ?

2. yaoayao

yaoayao Member

Sometimes i consider myself evil , i want Yao be traded to L.A or Cleveland .
    so Yao will cooperate with Kobe or Lebron , Once i have this thought , i censure myself that you are committing a crime , Yao was made in Houston ,Houston is yao's benefactor.he owe Houston a championship ! there is a saying in China : aware of your benefactor and pay back to him . but the reality is there is only two years last , i am afraid that yao will let down Houston . thus ,yao must censure himself for life , sigh !

3. sabesque

sabesque Member

What has tracy done? He's taken the whole week off, so far. That's like me dressing up, going to work but sitting in my office surfing the internet all day.

I keep comparing his effort to Scola's. Or Battier's. These are two guys who play at the same level every day, that you don't hear talking about being tired. And they've been playing all season. What kind of leadership is that? Your superstar, the guy who gets paid the best talking about being tired... How is that not supposed to effect the rest of the team?

4. monica

monica Member

5. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

Honestly another problem i've seen is that the rotation has gotten significantly shorter... for a team that relies on 3's novak hasnt played much... luther hasnt played much (even though he's showing signs of playing better within the offense)... Rick has to re-evaluate some of his substitution patterns... also last night there were couple times where they seemed scared to shoot... the stretch where we kept going into the lane getting hacked and didnt get any calls cost the team to second guess themselves they've got to have short memories when it comes to the refs you have to keep attacking the basket and doing what gained the lead in the first place.

6. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

You try playing 2 48 minute NBA games aganist double and triple teams within a few days of each other. Then get iv fluids. All not long after recovering from the flu. Then come and tell me you're not tired.

7. scottlaw

scottlaw Rookie

T-Mac is a loser, we will never will a championship with him.

8. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Go ahead, I love it

9. abc2007

abc2007 Member

You must be a very sucessful person! Could you please tell us some of your great achivements?

10. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

First of all, learn to speak English. Secondly, good teams have a backup plan for what happens when their superstars aren't playing well. We won a lot of our games during the 22 win streak because we won AS A TEAM. Some of those games, Mac didn't score 30 points or even 20. Jeff Van Gundy's system relied heavily on superstar play, but Adelman's coaching style is reliant on multiple players. If Mac isn't playing well, then it's up to Adelman to utilize his motion offense. Mac shouldn't be counted on for 25-30 ppt. I think he should be counted for 15 ppt, 7 ast, 8 reb. games. He's a better triple-double-like player than he is a dominant scorer. Come on, you people have been watching him for over four seasons now...T-Mac isn't Kobe. He's more like the old Grant Hill.

11. f_chowd0696

f_chowd0696 Member

im going to keep this quote, so that next you criticize any player from any team or any sport... ill call you out as a hypocrite.

12. skip to my lou

he is being payed 19 million though so him having 15,8,8 is not going to cut it if he wants to play like that he needs to than take a pay cut so the rox can get better players or shut up and produce i dont mean to sound harsh but when you get a check like that you have to earn every single dollar

13. abc2007

abc2007 Member

I am so honored! :D

14. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

I totally agree. Everything with T-Mac is completely mental. He's an elite NBA player, he just doesn't know it. He should be on Kobe's level.

15. cyjtsj

cyjtsj Member

Facing the best two team in back-to-back game,it's not shame to lose both,not to mention we play without our best center.

Why all of you start to blame Tmac?He carried the team when Yao's out.Have you all forgotten?

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

How do we get the team more REST?

Rocket River

17. sabesque

sabesque Member

give me a third of what tmac makes, and i'll put everything i have into it. Plus i'll sign all the autographs in the arena.

I make 1/400th of what mcgrady makes, and i have to go to work with the flu.

18. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

And you still would be way worst then Eric Dampier.

19. sabesque

sabesque Member

I'd make dampier look like Kareem Abdul.

20. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Once players get to the NBA is all about business. Im sure theres a lot of people that would play the game for free. I used to play everyday regardless if it was raining or not.