1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Feigan on Rocketalk

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by poprocks, Mar 19, 2008.

1. poprocks

poprocks Member

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Thanks for posting that!

on a sidenote, god anna megan is just terrible...

3. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

yeah but shes way hotter than feigan, like for instance i would never go out with feigan but i would have me some anna megan babies anyday :cool:

4. poprocks

poprocks Member

Doc Rivers gives us props. Compared us to Tiger Woods.

Battier said he feels worse for the fans. Said the Rockets will be alright.

Garnett - Do not disrespect this team. Do not diminish anything the Rockets have done. Nothing is easy in this league!

5. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

good interview. i enjoyed it.

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

as long as she doesn't talk she's cool

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

Bless her heart, her dad must own the Chronicle, what is she, twelve? But what the heck, jr. high students need extra money, too.

8. wink2moochie07

anna megan is fail. so so fail.

anyways I am surprised KG had some class...

9. slobodan

slobodan Member

How can T-Mac say its not a letdown? When you're #1 playing #1, and you lose by 20, that's a letdown.

10. yo

yo Contributing Member

Do not expect anything more from T-Mac.

11. tracymcgrady001

Nice words from Boston, very respectful. I think it's a good sign to see that the players aren't down at all. They actually look pretty happy. That's a very good sign for the upcoming schedule.

12. cujo

cujo Member

How can any team disrespect a 22 game win streak. Of course Boston will give Rockets props. They haven't done it. Boston destroyed the Rockets last night because they were motivated to kill the streak and it definitely showed. The Rockets had all the pressure on them after climbing all the way to the top. Not only were they defending a streak, but also the number one seed. That's alot of pressure for this undersized, undermanned team. I'm lookig to see what this team is made of tonight when they play Hornets. Tmac and starters should be rested after sitting most of fourth quarter. Good teams bounce back from a defeat like this. However, a back to back on the road against a tough team is very difficult.

13. hoyarocketsfan

i dont blame anna megan, i blame the awkward decision to film both of them for the entire interview so she has to sit there awkwardly looking between feigan and the camera not knowing what to do with her hands.

they should get sweet suzy to do this though. it might distract feigen too much.

14. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

15. tmackills

tmackills Member

Think some people are missing the point. Boston showed some class and gave us respect/props, I respect that.

16. drich

drich Member

great respect by KG but anna meagan sucks. it is just one game now it is time to whip some NO ass

17. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

wow- kevin garnett is the classiest player i have ever seen, besides batman ofcourse :)

daymn- he owned that reporter.

18. abc2007

abc2007 Member

I was a big KG supporter. But, after last night his classless performance during garbage time, I lost respect to him.

In fact, last season the reason causing the fight between Denver and New York was similar to this.

I also lost respect to Tom T. I don't think that was Doc River's idea to put KG on the court during garbage time. I guess Tom T. hates Adelman and the rockets.

19. mic

mic Contributing Member

Props to Doc and KG for their comments regarding last night's game.

20. desertfire

desertfire Member

Yeah, it was a really dumb question to ask KG. They just did something that other teams had failed to do for 22 straight games and he asked if it was easy! That is just asking to get jumped by a player.

Boston just overwhelmed us last night. If you want a bright side, look at how we competed in the first half. If you want to feel discouraged, just spend time thinking about how T-Mac wilted in the third when the team needed a response.