1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is Rockets MVP so far?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by stra, Mar 18, 2008.

1. yaoayao

yaoayao Member

hehe ,you return to my posts and your posts again.how ridiculous you are !

i havnt said T-MAC didnt deserve MVP , i havnt said yao deserve it !
    but looking at your posts i lose my interest in discussing with you !
    maybe T-MAC is MVP ,but your means to demonstrate your opinion are ridiculous !
    1,Yao need T-mac more than T-mac need Yao to be successful ,so T-mac is MVP.i have refuted it ,who is reasonable ? you ?
    2, yaoless record is better than tmacless ,so T-mac is MVP,i also refuted it above !

hehe ,in your T-mac's 30-4 ,yao still played for 23 games ! yao's 7-4 ,T-MAC was all out .and at the beginning of 30-4 ,T-mac really stagnated the rockets' O ,he handled the ball for too long time ,step by step,situation looked up ! if you deny it ,you may look for the forepassed posts on this forum .meanwhile , the opponenet is different , and rockets itself is different too from the rockets in 2007!

the red words are especially ridiculous ,i even cant write your beautiful article because of my poor English ! i have expressed the meanning ? please point out to me which post testify the meanning .

you dont whine ! if you dont want discuss with me , or you cant endure my opinion ,simply ! put me in your ignore list please ,thank you !

2. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I didn't introduce the tmacless vs. yaoless record because we all know how that goes. I was simply stating that we had an average record with just yao. When tmac came back we had a great record. If he was such a stagnate burden on the team we should have been loosing or at least been as bad as with just yao.

I would prefer to stop our discussion because it is getting harder to understand your posts. Are you using a program to translate for you? There are commas and exclamation marks everywhere.

3. Rockets#1fan

Rockets#1fan Member

How are some people saying Yao?!? He did good for us while he was healthy but, theres no way we would even be in the playoffs without the MVP, Tracy McGrady. He's carried this team to the number one spot, not Yao and certainly not anyone else on the rockets.

4. ibm

ibm Member

who's the mvp on the team?

i think this is a childish question to begin with because it does no good to the discussion of this team. the amazing feat this team has achieved is truly a team effort w/ not much star power. and this is what makes this run very different from the others before ours.

and there is nothing more silly and more biased than your last statement.

5. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

I hope most fans in China dont think like that :(

Being mvp is about consistency, not just 1 game.

Role players stepped up big time during the streak and Tmac carried the team on most nights.

6. JustWannaChill

The tactic to make yourself more convincing by making the people who argue with you out to be unknowledgable and unfaithful fans is lame and not effective anymore. You could have drawn more support to what you said by sticking to the facts only. Saying things like "You are wrong because you have not watched basketball as long as I have" is idiotic. Can you even prove that you have really watched basketball longer than the other guy or that you are really a life long Rockets fan after all? Where is the picture that you were watching a Rockets game when you were a baby? Post it.

7. clutmych

clutmych New Member

I am tired hearing about arguments of tmacless vs. yaoless. People should realize that, it's tmacless + Head (who??) vs. yaoless + Deke (former DOY!!!) .
    If we have tmacless + Ron Artest, you may conclude that we are better without Tmac.

8. TYAOC

TYAOC Member

Adelman is da MVP, period.

9. bluesinsoul

bluesinsoul Member

the team plays great as a unit.

MVP is TMac.

/thread

10. MandM's

MandM's Member

Novak

strong bench presence

keepin it on the flo

11. 2rings

2rings Member

I agree with the whole team as MVP. never been more true than with this team.

12. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

The rockets are the MVP

Most valuable "Players"

We have come together as one

13. double uk

double uk Member

Yao Ming - MVP
    just like TMAC said, he's the best player in this team...

14. littlefish_220

15. littlefish_220

Got it wrong :(

I vote for Yao. Scola is the X-factor, and Landry is the biggest surprise.

16. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

LOL it certainly isn't McGrady

17. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

It certainly is...shutdown tmac, and we look like an NBDL team

18. clutch11

clutch11 Member

I can't really vote for someone, it's teamwork this season.

One thing for sure, Yao Ming is the leader.

19. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

It's easily McGrady, we win more games when he's on the court than we do with any of our other players.

It happened last year, and it's happening again this year.

The only people who can't accept it are those with a vested interest in other players.

20. lustdog

lustdog Member

I can't answer your question. But that's a good sign. It's almost always easier to pick out a MVP from a weaker team. And we certainly don't need to give out a trophy to call for attention.
    For that matter, I name this thread the junkiest thread of March 2008.