1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Skip 2 My Lou toys with Sasha Vujacic

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ekim, Mar 16, 2008.

1. symbiote007

symbiote007 Member

get your skip 2 my lou vs. vujacic action figures at a local toys r us near u.

2. wingz0

wingz0 Member

According to Mike Fratello, The Machine was a nickname he gave himself.

IMO, you don't call yourself the machine when all you can do is hit standstill 3-pointers from the corner. And only doing it at a .424 clip with not even 2 3s made with ZERO 3point shootout crowns.

Jason Kapono can call himself The Machine. Sasha Vujacic should just call himself Sasha. Hey, it fits his girly hair at the very least. :cool:

3. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

Lakers play-by-play guy Joel Meyers actually gave him that nickname. Joel Meyers is also a known douche around here, but that's another story I guess.

4. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Added a minor soundtrack to it...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bk_7UwbmyOk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bk_7UwbmyOk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

5. kokopuffs

kokopuffs Member

Who the hell gives themselves a nickname? Especially one as nerdy as "The Machine"

6. akiracy

akiracy Member

:mad: i want a refund sir, the ankles of said vujacic figure came out broken ;)

7. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Sorry, can someone please tell me how to pronounce Vujacic?

8. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

LOL very appropriate Clutch, especially the shoo fly shoo.

9. stillillmatic

stillillmatic Member

LOL at JVG: "he went a little skip to my lou, and then lost his mind!" LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

10. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Hey you owe me $20 million or something I came up with vujabich firstest! :p

I said it before, Skip 2 My Lou is a baller on the streets if that's where you wanna take the game. I bet you they were talking trash earlier and Rafer stuffed Sasha pretty bad on that layup attempt. There was no need to play that kind of defense when you know you are going to get owned soon. Let Rafer have a little swagger. He needs his confidence.

I got giddy like a little girl when I saw Rafer pulling out the streetball moves. There is no way in hell Vujacic could even watch Rafer if he went and1 on him. As was showcased by that embarrasing display of "Garbage-Time Great Defense" put on by The Vagine.

LOL /thread

11. arthur2010

arthur2010 Member

thanks, dude, this is exactly what i am looking for

12. onethreeeleven

My favorite JVG quote of the night:

"Rafer Alston is going to name his next kid Jordan Farmar"

13. Ashes

Ashes Member

Don't hurt him, Skip.

14. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

Rafer pumps his fist in the air and the crowd goes wild.lol

15. AzNaNsZ

AzNaNsZ Member

haha skip to my lou beat that little biatch

16. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Man,that was absolutely classic! JVG is so funny when he isn't coaching.

17. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Sasha Shooyoubitch

18. Leander

Leander Member

yeah I saw that too. Skip to my lou's skill was amazing but I really don't think that he should have done that. You can beat them but you should not insult them. Stay humble[/FONT], man.

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

How about some commentary...
    "Ohhhh Babbbbby, oooooo babbbbby"- (that Rucker Park commentator)

To think. Me (and Clutch too probably) would have gladly traded Alston for a sack of potatoes a few months ago.

20. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

I'm sorry but what Rafer did is bush league. His team finally clinches the victory and so he starts toying with someone. I remember when something like this happened a few years ago it involved the Pacers and Pistons.

Watch the video. As soon as he crosses half court he goes from running to a dead stop right in front of the Lakers guy. I used to do that when I played soccer to piss the other guy off and try to get him to do something stupid and get a card. Not only did Rafer do this but he continued jumping in front of him not letting him play defense. Then he starts spinning back and forth street ball style. Why does he need to do this up 13 late? He doesn't it was him just rubbing it in. What happened because of it.

If you watched the game then you saw it. With 10 seconds left Scola got the ball and wanted to just stand until time ran out. However, Odom came up started bumping him and trying to poke the ball away. That's something that sends a lot of guys over the top. It could have resulted in a brawl and then with suspensions there goes the streak. I would assume when Adelman ran up to Rafer when the whistle blew he said cut that **** out this isn't And1 Mix Tape Tour.