1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN-YouTube] Good Summary of the Streak

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ndnguy85, Mar 15, 2008.

1. bronxfan

bronxfan Contributing Member

i agree its a good line. actually i would call ourselves a cinderella powerhouse...

2. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

I'm using firefox and its working for me.

3. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

i think our streak will be over this week. against which team, i don't know but hopefully towards the end of the week than in the beginning.

---------
    Lakers
    off
    Boston
    Hornets
    off
    GSW
    Suns
    ----------

4. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Desihooper wrote: Anyone know why embedded videos won't appear in my browser (using Firefox 2.0.0.12)? I'd love to see this video but anytime there's a video embedded into a thread, it never appears for me to view

I'm using Firefox as well and it works fine for me. Perhaps you need to install a plug in?

5. jason_long

jason_long Member

can someone please upload the original video somewhere?? :D

6. automorph

automorph Member

brings a tear to my eye........

7. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

do you use an add-on called noscript?

8. GranvilleWaders

regardless what happens...I will never forget this experience and this year as a Rockets fan.. EVER!

9. demon77

demon77 Member

You have a firewall on that block that bs crap from youtube. Just gotta disable the protection for a short while then load it again. My kaspersky block all youtube stuff, too lazy to config it since youtube is like crap compare to veoh and other site that offer no ad and better quality stream. I just disable it for like 10 seconds, then reload the page (might need to delete cookies), then enable it again.

10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Rockets2K did a great job capturing the ESPN coverage...

http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/

I posted an updated version of this video with the higher quality version that R2K provided:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u-jXLgQz3pY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u-jXLgQz3pY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

11. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

youtube unavailable.

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Should be working ... YouTube has been buggy today on some of the videos shortly after uploading.

13. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Who is the guy that picked the Lakers are the very end?

14. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Jamal Mashburn.

15. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

hey thanks clutch. i wasnt very happy with the quality of the one i posted but that's all i could find. i hate when people capture things improperly. how can someone not tell the one i posted is stretched out? lol

16. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

That video almost brought a tear to my eye and great joy. Seeing Yao in that video makes me really sad because I know what a great competitor and teammate he is and how much it is probably killing him that he can't be out there and helping these guys!

Sometimes I have to remind myself that its 21 IN A ROW because it is so unbelievable! And then when I think about next year and allowing Morey to put a bit more of his magic touch combined with another year for Landry and Scola and the return of the Mac/Ming combo!!!!! OMG!!!! Unbelievable! This is the greatest feeling especially since I never stopped loving the Rockets when everyone in LA was celebrating the Three-peat and calling me loony for thinking that Francis/Mobley/Cato could do some damage. Great time to be a Rockets fan!

17. busta_cap

busta_cap Contributing Member

Jamal Mashburn is far too ugly to have a valid opinion.

18. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

wait, isn't that what the video said?

"They have become both a powerhouse and cinderella"

19. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Why the hell of all people Micheal Wilbon is the one narrating?

I think we deserve better than that......honestly I think Morgan Freeman should narrate our story. :)

Also, I'm sick of hearing "oh they're doing it without Yao, their best player, oh these scrubs are doing it without their best player yada yada"
    Hello? Ever heard of Tmac? Does anyone remember how Tmac led the Rockets without Yao Ming during the 30 games he was out last season, and went 20-10 during that stretch? I am not slighting and diminishing Yao in no way, but its silly to see how people are still amazed that we're this good (although I have to admit I am slightly surprised myself)

AND CAN SOMEONE NOT MENTION TMAC'S PLAYOFF HISTORY EVERY DAMN TIME THEY UTTER HIS GOD FORSAKEN NAME!!!!!
    ITS GETTING REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY ANNOYING

Gah@!!

20. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

lol, My brothers and I have this saying that when some ugly people are on tv, 'they ain't ready for tv'

Jamal Mashburn is not ready for tv