1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The China Conspiracy Syndrome

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Mar 7, 2008.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

You can kiss our freedom lovin ass.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Wow from china? Thats an exclusive club.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

And Boom Goes the Dynamite

4. MYM[Moon

MYM[Moon Member

LOL, it's funny

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yao didn't "opt" for anything - his injury was season ending no matter what.

6. bloop

bloop Member

the best part is this:

Ziller is randomly "opting in" for moron status.

"conspiracy talk"? what a r****d, there was no conspiracy talk concerning yao. once the stress fracture was discovered, Yao had to have surgery. it wasn't optional surgery. it wasn't postpone-able surgery. it's like if you get shot in the foot... the doctor isn't sitting there going hmm... should I operate? if I operate should I operate now or in 6 months.. hmm. same deal with yao, he talked to 3 docs they all told him to get the surgery right away.

I mean the only way china could have carried out a conspiracy is if china told yao to mess up his foot. that's the only measure of control they would have had, because once that stress fracture is discovered, the player is done. period. there's nothing yao or china or anyone else can say about it

basically one more random dude with a blog talking out of his ass about something he doesn't know **** about. dont even sweat it

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Perhaps the conspiracy is that the injury itself is made up. It was just a sore ankle, but the Chinese forced the Rockets to pretend it was a season ending stress fracture injury, and the entire press conference and surgery was staged. And they're doing it again with Yi.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And that is why conspiracy theories are stupid and anyone who believes in them needs to go join a UFO club.

9. jusdin

jusdin Member

I don't know what you guys are talking about. It's totally bull**** :mad:

10. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

We are not alone!!!!!!!

11. yuch000

yuch000 New Member

do you, guy ? I don't think so !

12. yuch000

yuch000 New Member

what a stupid slanders!!! :eek:

13. jeffchen

jeffchen Member

Man, take it eaey. It is just a kind of slander. :(

14. DamnDivision

DamnDivision Member

:D Hello, The cold war is over, 21th century now :D

15. landryfans

landryfans Member

You have freedom to speech, even crap like this. That is the thing Chinese dont have, every piece of media are under control, even bbs and blogs.

16. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

First your post makes no sense. Kevin Garnett type player fits in every team. Second, Yi is lazy, some of you who call out TMac should watch Yi play and he is a friggin rookie not TMac maybe like VSpan Yi thinks he is TMac of China! Anyways, he doesn't hustle, no defense even the coach called him out on that and no intensity. He is a good player but his attitude plain sucks. And this all when he is still a rookie! I was a fan of Yi after his game against the Rockets but not anymore.

17. sjiang78

sjiang78 Member

For those who don't watch games, Yi has been wearing a wristband for 4 games in which he made only one field goal. He had a shoulder injury v. Houston and a sprained ankle v. Indiana. The wrist injury has plagued Yi since the all-star break. Seems healthier than Yao before his season ending injury, right?

18. uac

uac Contributing Member

19. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Quit poisoning the GARM with this crap.

This forum has been full of wonderful contributions since Yao came aboard,but unfortunately we have to live with this kind of stuff too.I applaud all of the Chinese posters that come in and attempt to make a positive contribution...Welcome to the family.Who cares about the spelling or grammar? ( I stink myself at times)All that's required is to be a Rockets fan and to RESPECT THIS PLACE (and the people in it ) WHILE ATTEMPTING TO REMEMBER IT (and us ) WAS/WERE HERE LOOOONG BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG !

pryuen,your an example of both ends of the spectrum here.C'mon,your suppose to be better than this.

And...Tony the tinger,while I feel for you having to live under that boot,your out of line.

I mean we're on a 17 game winning streak and I turn on the computer,go to my favorite sight and am greeted with this.
    There's a lot of people that don't even post anymore because of what has happened to our home.Would you come into a friend's house and trash it?

#39 Plowman, Mar 8, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  20. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

HOW am I trying to poison GARM?? :confused: :mad: :mad: