1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LINK TO TMAC DISSING BARKLET

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JDMDC2, Mar 7, 2008.

1. tmac&Yao

tmac&Yao Member

why this video only last for 1:15?

where is the interview between T-mac and miller?

2. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

^^video is 3.31 minutes. Don't know why its only 1.15 for you, just checked it.

LOL love it. I like TNT, but Barkley is hating more and more on the Rockets. Just admit you were wrong. Kenny just mad because his 15 straight game record with Roxs back in the day got crushed. Lets win tonight and go for 20 next week :D

3. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

troll alert!! :eek: ....is that you Charles?

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

<div align="center">
    <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://feat.putfile.com/flow/putfile.swf?videoFile=barkley-after-game" height="290" width="500" align="middle">
    <param name="movie" value="http://feat.putfile.com/flow/putfile.swf?videoFile=barkley-after-game" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
    <embed src="http://feat.putfile.com/flow/putfile.swf?videoFile=barkley-after-game" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="290" width="500"></embed>
    </object><br><a href="http://media.putfile.com/barkley-after-game?utm_source=embed1&utm_medium=embed">barkley-after-game</a> - <a href="http://media.putfile.com/code.php?n=barkley-after-game?utm_source=embed1&utm_medium=embed">Get Video Code</a></div>

5. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

First we never sucked as long as TMac has been healthy since he came here, as to why we never made it past the first round its simple because he is only human. He got us to 50 wins every season he is been healthy with very mediocre role players and Yao only used to play like 33 minutes a game before this year. He took us to game 7 in each of the playoffs series against much superior teams. Every successful playoffs have three elite players, we only had 2 and Yao only started to really dominate from last year on. He has also been getting hurt around that time. Could Kobe get Lakers past the first round without Shaq? Without at least 3 quality players? Give TMac a break, he is human after all.

6. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Also, there is no other player other than Lebron, who could have taken the Rockets to a 20-10 record without Yao Ming and with last season's really crappy role players the way TMac did! Talk about not improving the team.

7. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

My mostest favoritest part by far was Charles getting ready to go off on Ernie but pulling back at the last second:

45 seconds into clip

"...because they have become a stand and jumpshot shooter...shooting team in the halfcourt, so you don't tell me what I *sigh* - they playin' a lot faster and I like that."

priceless

#47 B-ball freak, Mar 7, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Kenny Smith is a prime example of a Bull ****ter.

This guy makes up crap as he goes along.

TNT should add Derek Harper to that crew to keep Kenny Smith in check.

9. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

nice :cool:

10. clapnrobem

clapnrobem Member

So what is Yao? Just a 7'6 role player that does nothing? If Kobe has Yao they get past first round with ease.

11. clapnrobem

clapnrobem Member

Really crappy as in.... we have only changed one starter.... that's J-Howard for either scola, landry or hayes. Let's see if we make it out of the first round don't you think? I'm wanting to see it too... believe me but I just don't understand why 17+ win streak has everyone jumping around when it has been proven that even a 1st seed can be eliminated in the first round. Let's get the first round under our belt!

With all this said... let's make it 18 tomorrow night against the Hornets!

12. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Ahh, it all becomes clear...

13. Trident

Trident Member

I just don't see how Kenny or Charles can not see what T-Mac has been doing for this team since Yao's injury. They claim he doesnt create easy baskets for other team mates?

* T-Mac draws double teams on the perimeter. They swing the ball and either Head, Battier or Rafer get wide open 3s on the opposite side of the court.

* T-Mac Posts up on the low block or high key. He draws a double team and kicks it out for another wide open 3. Or dumps it down low to a cutting player for a lay up.

* He draws a double team off the pick and roll and finds a rolling Hayes, Scola, or Landry cutting to the basket for a dunk. (How many times do you hear announcers say T-mac can see OVER the double team and make a great pass for an eays lay up).

* He penetrates drawing a double team and either kicks out to the wing for a wide open 3 or goes down low to a wide open Hayes or Landry for an easy Dunk.

Even before Yao went out T-Mac was averaging 6 or 7 assists per game. I think there are two noticeable differences with T-Mac now versus earlier in the season. One, Rafer and Battier are hitting the open 3s off of T-Macs passes they missed early in the season. And two, T-Mac himself is hitting jump shots that he missed early in the season.

14. clapnrobem

clapnrobem Member

What becomes clear? I don't see how this is clear.... can you explain for me?

15. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

this guy actually stood up for barkley. who wants to help me stone him!!

16. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

who the hell is this douche bag?

17. teemacatac

teemacatac Member

that's ridiculous, anyone who watches rockets' games knows that it is tmac who makes plays for his teammates and get them those open shots. even yao depends tmac to make play for him, every time yao set screen for tmac and play the p-n-r, the two defenders go with tmac, not yao, then tmac try to find the open man, yao or some one else. no one does it better than tmac when it comes to commanding double team and find the open man on the court in this league. the only one that is as good is lebron.

barkely is just a stupit fat ass. he is alway being jealous of super stars who are playing in the league currently, because his time is over. whatever he was, so called legend or some, his time is over now. no one cares about him . go get some real job, dont be like a clown just talking bs and kissing ass.

18. clapnrobem

clapnrobem Member

Look... apart from Charles being my fav player of all time there is no way I have totally stood up for him here.... he DOES have some intelligent things to say and quietly I think he roots for the Rockets to win but he is not going to come out being a bias fan basically when he is supposed to talk trash and analyse here and there. It is his job.... he has done it all his career as a player and that's what he's getting paid for. Look at all the attention and publicity it's getting with this board for instance?

CB4 for life! lol

19. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Absolutely hilarious!

20. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

I think Charles and Kenny are just trying to contrast Ernie's views. If they just said the obvious that the Rockets were good, there wouldn't be a show.