1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will we ever lose again?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Mar 6, 2008.

?

Will we lose again?

1. Yes

120 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. No

171 vote(s)
    58.8%
  1. tracymcgrady001

It's threads like these that piss me off. :mad:

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Man, for the 10 trade tmac and/or yao trades we after a loss we need a couple of positive thread.

3. Hasher

Hasher Contributing Member

I believe the next goal is for the team to reel off another 12 wins in a row without Yao just to prove that they are as good without him as they were with him.

4. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

Man that is stupid. Why does the entire league hate the UTAH JAZZ? Because of stupid ass coments just like that one you just made. They are pumpass fans who think their team can do no wrong. I actually claim two teams the San Antonio Spurs (I am not a bandwagon fan, I have been a fan since the drafted Tim Duncan because I followed his college career at Wake Forest) and of course Houston. Even San Antonio does not get too over confident. Be proud of your team but don't be an ass while being proud!

5. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

My point exactly

6. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Eh, calm down. I'm sorry I'm being happy (and slightly irrational) that the Rockets are winning on a Rockets forum. Maybe it's the Spurs fan in you ;)

But yes, I propose we all lie down and go to the nearest "Rockets headed for teh LOTTERY" as soon as the Rockets lose. God knows we need more irrational negativity.

7. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

If you are trying to jinx this winning streak, you may have found the best trick.

8. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

its the kind of boring that i find quite pleasant ...

9. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

lighten up. the fans aren't playing any of these games.

the players need to keep focus, allow a fan to be fanatic ...

10. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

I say the Rockets probably lose one maybe two during the Mar 16-22 gauntlet of 4 games in 5 nights. If they don't then Katie bar the door because we will supplant the 69-70 Lakers 33 game streak. The scary part is early in the streak this team looked a little hesitant and lacking in confidence but, right now I honestly am starting to believe there isn't a team that we can't beat right now.

Adelman: Coach of the Year
    Morey: GM of the Year

And if you don't agree then you sir are a Communist! j/k :D

11. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

There is a big difference between being a FANATIC and being an ASS. Right now a lot of members on this BBS are being ASSHOLES. I'm not saying don't enjoy the game and I'm not telling you not to have fun watching your team do something this amazing as win 17 games. The game should be fun for both players and fans. All I am saying is have a little class.

12. Northside Storm

Class for who...

The Mavs fans secretly reading this?

Thought we banned them all. :(

Just chillax dude, there aren't many days where the Rockets can make you this happy. You'd have a point if this were RealGM or SpursTalk, but come on...

13. goyao11

goyao11 Member

This is not our season.

sure we will go far and do well in the playoffs, but we dont have what it takes to bring the trophy home.

This season is the foundation, the transition, that will make us legit contention material come next season.

Be patient. We will get there.

14. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

I'm cool brah. But don't be b!tching and cursing when the Rockets lose a game. That is where the class part comes in. When your team has lost 3 straight and you can still get on this BBS and post as many replies just like everything was all good and the Rockets won then come talk to me. If you can't do that then it is no point of being a fan. And I am not questioning your loyalty as a fan right now. Just making a point of what class and respect is based on what is expected of you as a fan. I see a lot of people on here that post so many replies now that the Rockets are doing well. Man I remeber earlier this season when we were like 13-15, and there were not even 25% of the people on here saying anything. That's what being a fan is all about. Living and dying with your team.

15. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

Well said

16. Northside Storm

Ugh man...human nature.

Ya know...if your team does good, you're happy, your team does bad, you're sad. Since when is being a sports fan a thing of honour anyways? XD

...For the record, I probably will b**** when the Rockets lose. So will many of us. But that's the good thing about sports; the good comes with the bad, and right now the good is really coming.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Rockets vs a Cat 5 Hurricane , but wait, the hurricane is Hurricane ScoLandry.

It htink that might be a tough matchup

18. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

neva lose again... NEVA

19. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

All I want is a 1 game winning streak starting on Saturday.

20. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

being an ASS for considering a perfect ending? really, relax and enjoy a historic run, its a special time ... as i write ESPN replayed a Battier block, Mutombo wagged his infamous finger wag from the bench, and Scola imitated a 'learning' finger wag.

if i didn't have fun with sports, well it wouldn't be fun. lighten up!

better yet, you enjoy how you will and i'll enjoy how i will.