1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy's Blog: Time to Step Up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by abc2007, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Rowdie Brandon

^^^^I'm down...I'd doubt he read our comments though..........the depth perception of the monitor might throw the words off a little bit, so he might not be able to understand what we're trying to tell him

2. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Finally, something we can agree on...

But I'm really DEAD SERIOUS about this.....if this is truly a website run by Tmac (or probably a friend), he might actually read some of the comments.

To be sure, I would first put in all caps and say something provocative to catch his attention, which hopefully will piss him off, then urge him to drive more otherwise he'll be 0-7.....and hopefully, assuming he does read them and that he possesses some human emotions, might become motivated and finally prove us all wrong....

Again, anyone with me?......

3. Rowdie Brandon

let me know when you're ready..........many might not believe me, but in all my years of watching basketball Tracy is probably one of the top 3 "pure" talent players that I've seen play the game.....it's just frustrating that he doesn't have the "it" factor........

4. juanschwartz

juanschwartz Member

You do realize he's one of many players that have complained about the Toyota Center, right?

Stop being a negative Nancy and try supporting your team. I've read these forums for some time and you never seem to approach a discussion constructively.

5. Rowdie Brandon

and you do realize that that comment was meant to be taken as a joke? :rolleyes:

6. mig0s

mig0s Member

Seriously that's the spirit we need to have. Losing Yao it's sure a big loss but we has to fill this loss with motivation. We got Tmac, Mutombo, Scola, Landry, Rafer, Battier and all those people...it really makes a great team and for sure we'll not give up.

7. scola4president

Please dont heckle Mac on his own website. He needs support right now more than anything. Stop hatin!

8. juanschwartz

juanschwartz Member

Sorry. The negative atmosphere and naysayers on this site make it hard to interpret jokes/sarcasm.

9. Rowdie Brandon

I don't think it's "heckling"....I'll actually bring up intelligent thought out points like I always do when criticizing T-mac............

10. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Well I just posted a comment on his website (same moniker too)......
    but I'm not if its showing right now

11. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Okay did anyone look at the pics on his website?
    The first one where he's bumping someone in the air, his shorts look kinda weird and photoshoppish.....

Seriously....check it out....I want to make sure I'm not hallucinating...

12. Rowdie Brandon

I posted a comment also, but it looks like they check them before posting them, lol....the only posts they probably allow up are the "we believe in you tracy" posts that do nothing, but stroke his ego.....oh well, maybe he'll actually get a chance to read my comment, which is the most important thing that counts to me (and not putting him on blast on his website)......if tmac turns into a beast you all can thank me, lol..........

13. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Good. It's nice that they get rid of the ignorant garbage.

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I really don't know what to think. The inspired performance against the Wizards was a reassuring. I won't write this team off. Hell we deserve a cinderella story. Why not this team, and why not now?

15. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

now some "fans" wanna gang up to heckle our players ...

brilliant.

16. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Its a joke, smart one

But I'm serious about poking him in the right spots, which will hopefully inspire him......assuming he reads them

17. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

How could I ever fall on Rockets? ;)

18. Rowdie Brandon

or it's nice to see that they only want cornball statments to be posted to make it seem like all rockets fans adore tmac and are behind him 100%, hahaha.....

19. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

20. juju14

juju14 Member

He should be told to drive more and get his FTs%.He might read it and get mad and try to prove us wrong.Him proving us wrong is the good part.