1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your favourite members?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ReD_1, Feb 28, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

all my fellow female and male posters. :D

#21 Lady_Di, Feb 28, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Contributing Member

I like pretty much everyone here except a few folks, who are on my ignore list. The people I've met in person are probably at the top of the list. I especially like posts by the funny folks like Faos and A-Train.

3. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

tinman makes the garm readable

4. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

HipHopSince1981, Lady_Di, moestavern19, Jeremiah, DonnyMost, Rocketman95, TurtleBonzi, Hayesfan, yaofan07, jd3, rhadamanthus, darkwarrior, tinman, the futants, count_dough-ku, PigMiller, qzf2qk, BrotherFish, weslinder, thelasik, thainguyen, REA, newyear7, Mr. Dominant, Zfan, johnkamla, longxi, DrLudicrous, jasonemilio, donTPanic, thedopefiend, PeteTheCheat, Mr. Clutch, longhornchampno, buckaroo, LScolaDominates, Mack Tripper, wakkoman, Apollo Creed, AsianBoy, mj10501, MR. MEOWGI, leroy420, Nanui Akahi, FranchiseBoi86, macalu, BigTex, abc2007, napalm, Smokey, jo mama, joeforte40, santawood, Visagial, brozef, nyc2k2, Ottomaton, xwu, topfive, Kornele23, Angle02, BoomShakalaka, tsunami, Docsdock, Mr. Brightside, Cannonball, joshuaao, Fiah, Falcons Talon, Pest_Ctrl, txppratt, BONIERO1576, olivergogogo, subtomic, Triplicate, LikeMike, meggoleggo, pchan, drc3906, tiger0330, Hippieloser, DrewP, BigCountry132, WildSweet&Cool, vb5678, vince123, roxrocks, chrisjent, chchpuma, Tracey, zlicciardo, tracymcgrady001, dntrwl, Rockets420, yaomac11, jli, wwh_wang, T-Yao, The Ming Dynasty, geegee1337, rookie17, rocketsjudoka, biggz, southsyed, SwoLy-D, mulletman, Nero, Baqui99, Felipe, omair, Hanbin, T.Mcgrady, Rollazn, wink2moochie07, G. GUERRA, wenyu, spyajing, x_therumor, zforrest, King of 40 Acres, Deuce, choiboi83, KrayzeFoO, surrender, zzc1818, GlassHalfFull, ind0fo0, FranchiseBlade, dacrazymouse, sjackson0, babylon, Angkor Wat, conrad526, weakfromtoday, Sharp, Bustnani, itstime07, Franchise2001, Glacier, dischead, Sweet Lou 4 2, CBrownFanClub, KnockRaferOut, geechy, H-Town Info, Joshfast, pirc1, DOMINATOR, thech0senone, Saado, rocketman1979, scutmb, pgsxdjp, saltydog, YaoYaoYaowz, geeimsobored, COMPAQ CENTER, crose, vincentt, big11, Lil' Worm, dookiester, piapia73, tliang, Chickenhead28, RoxTurk, cute_bear, Ryan02GT, rocktsballastro, Chuck 4, sw847, l3uddhab0y, redefined, kcarro, SF3isBack!!, chinese, cook, MoBalls, MemphisX, MexiMan1390, br0ken_shad0w, insane man, testmojo, JLOBABYDADDY, A-Train, jonbyrne, abyss, Kill Dirty Stockton, WNBA, mlwoo, TManiAC, professorjay, TreeRollins, bigshea, rockets > *, kpsta, high5, Keivan, tested911, ooze, ReD_1, Rudi, adrian, deepblue, VesceySux, Dr. Funk24, BritKid12, Lonestar28, JaWindex, macfan, Air Langhi, Trip, gucci888, JLeon, Royals Ego, beeyabia, jakedasnake, MattM, Mr. Mooch, The Summit, rocketsinsider, marciagong, Miguel, Rockets Red Glare, Rowdie Brandon, marcooo, mc mark, DarkHorse, ico4498, rocketman84, Dei, pgabriel, Old Man Rock, Trini Rocket, BucMan55, madmonkey37, bloop, Prettyfly, eMat, Joe Joe, texanskan, liberty, spysta, ricky812, No Worries

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

[​IMG] . o O (please... please... oh, please... God... please... ) [​IMG]

;)

6. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

all the members that contributed to the 'picture thread' especially the first 10~ pages, big laughs :)

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Awwww, fadeaway and Rocketball have a fan!

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

count-doughku
    the only guy i would trust on electronics here

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

yeah! somebody likes me!

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'd like to take this opportunity to speak freely for a minute.

In my 9 years of reading this board there haven't been many posters I have had a particular fondness for to the point where I would eagerly want to read a thread by them. Interestingly enough, I have never put anyone on my ignore list. There are a lot of posters I disagree strongly with, but respect them immensely. Some posters rub me the wrong way, and my temper and aggressiveness get the better of me. I have been banned for fighting once before. I'm not proud of a lot of things I have said to certain people. Variety in Culture, Politics, and Religion is part of what makes this board so fascinating. I am too reactionary to read the D&D forum, but those that post there without flying off the handle have a considerable amount more self-control than I do.

That being said, my list is probably a long one and I'm mostly naming members I have met, or who I have chatted with.

finalsbound (for obvious reasons)

Miguel (He puts up with my alcoholism and my showboating when I'm playing rock band)

Raven Lunatic is one of the funniest people I have ever met, Its been really cool to finally meet him and play ball with him (when his car doesn't break down)

Dave2000 is the original pimp! I remember thinking "wow that guy is awesome" when he got those pics with all the RPDs and stuff. He's a genuinely nice guy and he's done a lot of things to help rocket fans go to games.

Kam - That guy cracks me up, you never know whats going on his twisted mind. The definition of quirky.

The_Yoyo - a fellow Californian... I don't think I will ever meet a bigger Rockets fan than this guy.

Hayesfan - a cool chick indeed, she knows more about basketball than 99% of the people here.

Zac_D - A masterful man. He is what a man should be. He has honor. He has intelligence. He is my mancrush forever.

Puedlfor - actually... he's more like a SON OF A b****.

Rockets2k - most of you should know he's really a bitter old hippie :p

ima_drummer2K - Funny guy. I recognize comedic genius when I see it, there is probably not a better smart-ass to ever grace this board.

thadeus - that ****in guy. he knows funny.

MadMax - I'm not sure you could find somebody here that genuinely hates max.

MR MEOWGI - what a spoilsport that guy is, seriously. I love it. He pretty much ****s on people's parades.

JeopardE - Someone with some actual NBA knowledge is always appreciated. We share the same feelings on Devin Harris.

BrianKagy, keeley - Those guys were like 10 giggles a minute.

tinman - defender of rockets lore, I believe somebody called him. I enjoy it when he schools the Why Oh Effs.

#30 moestavern19, Feb 28, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  11. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Not counting the people I know in real life (because they're all my faves of course)...

codell
    SamFisher
    Carl Herrera
    blackbird
    Jeff
    AB
    Hayesfan
    thegary

I know I'm going to be editing my post to add people...

12. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Ok, you made me to edit to add "male". :p

13. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

I like..

YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Quote Reply.

--------

I like me some me.

15. Rowdie Brandon

Tinman - knows his stuff and loves Mad Max.....yeaaaaaaaaah booooooooooy
    durvasa - actually knew him from another board, but he always makes good arguments....even when I disagree with him
    hiphopsince1981 - just because I'm a hip hop fan and I like his name, lol

and

myself - I think I'm clutchfans newest misunderstood personality, lol.......I can come off as being "negative", but I'm just a very logical person who looks at things for what they really are.......life can be good and bad, so I just tell it like it is............

16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

HUH? I don't understand you.
    :confused:

17. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

I'm gonna forget a ton of people, but...

-whole Clutch crew (Jeff is very thoughtful, Will is very funny, Clutch is both)
    -RC Cola (god bless those videogame preview threads)
    -Rockets2K (I'm addicted to his highlight clips)
    -tinman (his defense of the old school and staunch denial about the greatness of Final Fantasy is endearing)
    -Manny Ramirez (we seem to agree on everything besides the Gay-Battier trade)
    -pryuen (great dedication to good translations and posting photos)
    -GATER (old-school and knowledgeable)

18. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

I choose not to reply in this thread with anything substantive until the thread starter learns how to spell...

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I honestly can't post them here, because I know I would forget someone, and that wouldn't be right. There are many who I hold in high regard and read their posts, and they aren't just the ones I agree with either.

20. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Damn you stole mine.