1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official We Believe Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chopped, Feb 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. acshen

acshen Contributing Member

Cmon rox please pull through at least to the 2nd round

2. catchajs

catchajs New Member

I BELIEVE!!!

3. catchajs

catchajs New Member

IT IS TIME!!!

4. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

WE'RE NOT GOING WITHOUT A FIGHT!!! It's time to show our opponents what we're made of.

5. Dkny_112

Dkny_112 Member

I believe... our team has too much heart to just piss the season away. We'll make due with what we have.

6. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

hell yeah this team has guts. we got this!

7. shady1

shady1 Contributing Member

i am in. this team is not going to fold. we will get out of the first round this year. i have no doubt about that.

ITS TIME for these boys to step it up and send a big FyUoCuK to the doubters and i believe this team has the heart to do it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#87 shady1, Feb 27, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  8. Jonhty

Jonhty Member

one of the cool things about adelman's team is it doesn't depend on one star too much. sacramento kings didn't fall apart when cwebb was out. i hope the rockets can do the same.

9. shady1

shady1 Contributing Member

exactly. this isn't last year's Houston Rockets. Adelman has these guys playing great TEAM ball and what great timing, especially now that Yao is out, that we have Bobby Jackson in to help them take this offense to the next level. Scola and Landry both have excellent midrange game --key to this offense -- which is something that we have not had in a long time. rafer has been playing great the past couple of months and i think he will continue to his great play. i still have high hopes. after all, those great Sac teams never had a dominant big man and still made plenty of noise, and if memory serves me correctly they were a big shot Bob 3 short of the finals.

10. WinorLoseMate

WinorLoseMate Member

I believe in our team.

This team has way too much talent to just throw it away like this after Yao has a season ending injury.

As someone else earlier said before, the Rockets in the previous seasin without Yao had a record of 20-12 with lesser talent. We have a MUCH better team this season and have just had convincing wins over the Hornets and Wizards. What more can you ask for when your team is on a 13 Win Streak?

With Landry, Scola, T-mac, Battier, Hayes and Jackson... we have more than enough ammunition to knock out other teams. We WILL make the playoffs.

11. firezh

firezh Member

It is 07~08 season since when the rockets dynasty begins.

Let's see.

12. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I believe in this squad more than anything. Boy, they're special.

Not only do I believe in them THIS year, but I think these guys have an unbelievably bright future ahead. I can't wait!!!

13. TrailerMonkey

TrailerMonkey Member

I think the Rockets can still make the playoffs and make some noise. Now's Scola's time to do some damage. The man's got some moves down on the block and can surprise people with his quickness.

Also, get well Yao. We'll miss you big fella!

14. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

15. happyricky

happyricky Contributing Member

I believe the Rockets will make the playoff, and win at least the 1st round.

16. BrotherFish

BrotherFish Contributing Member

Its like the old saying, "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."

As long as the team BELIEVES they can't be beat, they are going to go far into the playoffs.

And when we get to the Finals, we can thank the Adleman offense that kept the opponents guessing who to focus on and the scrappiness of players like Landry and Scola.

I still BELIEVE!!!!!!

17. GKlutz

GKlutz Member

I am so sorry but this year is over. It should be a nice chance for us to win a championship or at leat it's a joyful time we have a long win streak. Why it come to us.
    sorry to Deke, hope you will not retire after this season
    and please!!!!please give us a entire wonderful season when we have hope :(
    My heart..

18. blackbird

blackbird Member

I believe we are a championship contender even without Yao. There is nothing can stop my Rox bandwagon. I believe.

19. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

This team will advance to Western conference finals! Believe! Mandry and Scola will step up big time to carry the load on the inside along with Deke! :D

20. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

What if other more talented teams believe just as strongly? ;)

Like JVG says getting past the first round is extremely overrated. The goal is to compete for the championship.

The goal for this year is for these young players to get a taste of the playoffs and to want coming back for more next year.

I think making the playoffs is a good achievement for this group. The goal is to compete hard in the first round.

What is underrated is experience in teh playoffs, This year is not lost. THese palyers will gain invaluable experience which sets the stage for a better future.