1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Words of Encouragement for Yao

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jVgOwnsYou, Feb 26, 2008.

1. poprocks

poprocks Member

Get well Yao and next time, say something and stop trying to play through the pain!!! Don't play through the flu, don't play with an ingrown infected toe, don't play with a broken toe, don't play with a broken foot period. You get an ankle sprain tell someone dammit!! :mad:

2. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

I feel so sorry for both of our stars. They just can't to ever seem to get healthy enough to play atleast most of the season together........
    no wonder we always get knock out of the playoffs....
    So I'm guessing this injury ocurred a couple of games or maybe weeks ago, and they just now discovered it? Or maybe Yao was being a warrior and fighting through the pain. But usually with stress fractures, it requires some very strong or acute force, so wouldn't Yao show atleast some pain if this ocurred?

3. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Yao, you know what you have to do to stop these injuries...

DEFECT!

4. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Get Well, big fella! We'll be waiting for you to make your big comeback.

5. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

tru warrier

6. Glacier

Glacier Member

Don't rush back. Be patient and opmistic! Don't be depressed. If possible, could you stay at the bench and encourage your teammates.

We fans appreciate what you have done so far!

BTW Nice thread.

7. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Man I don't even want to begin to know how ****ty Yao feels right about now. I took half a day off because I couldn't work anymore after hearing this news. As a fan I feel like somebody ripped my heart out. Imagine how Yao feels. :(

Get well Yao!

8. wolverinemich

wolverinemich Member

Yao has not been feeling himself for the last few games. He insisted on playing thinking that at this point of time it's just too common to have uncomfortables. I just hope next time he won't repeat the same mistake.

9. sittingDuck

sittingDuck Member

Get well yao. keep positive.

10. zoids

zoids Member

Don't be too down, big Yao. Your game is all about skills and those won't go away, skills will only become enhanced. Second, you should still have a lot of time to prove yourself because we Asians just don't get old physically as early as other people. That's already in you too.

Therefore, keep your head up and prepare for the brighter future. The only thing I worried is will T-Mac going to leave you behind like what he did in Orlando to Grant Hill ... however, can't fault him if that happens. A greater star will be waiting for you to get NBA Championship.

11. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

He has to be really down in the dumps. I don't know what we could say to make him or the team feel better. Did you guys see Morey? He looked like he wanted to cry. Needless to say I haven't got any work done myself.

Here's to a speedy and complete recovery. If anybody in this league deserves good things to happen to them, it's him. It's only a matter of time before all his hard work pays off. Yao, Keep your head up and don't give up.

12. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

What? No one bashed Yao in this thread.

Screw the Chinese team though. If you really think Yao should be playing for that team at this point in his career, you are a blind r****d.

If he plays and hurts himself, this is not just a Rockets problem, its a Chinese National Team problem too. Yao needs nothing but rest until he is 100% better.

Sit on your hands and stay away from the keyboard.

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Get well, Yao. We as Rockets fans stand behind you. You will win a ring with the Houston Rockets!

14. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

keep your head up big man, injuries happened and it was just unfortunate you had to endure one. there's always next year. hope everything turns out well for you Mr. Ming Y.

15. JD2010

JD2010 Member

hopefully that guy that wears #1 will help the team out. :mad:

16. johnkamla

johnkamla Contributing Member

Yao is hurting more than all of us.

God bless him. And those who pray, please pray for him.

17. tsunami

tsunami Member

get well soon Yao

18. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

You're one of the brightest stars in NBA.

It's very disheartening to see this to happen to you again.

We're behind you.

Get well!

Yours Truly.

19. zoids

zoids Member

Bump for Clutchfans needs more positive threads instead of those "OMG, it's the end of the world" thread.

20. Blaster

Blaster Member

Yao, Ring for next year, let's deal