1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBC] The Moment of Truth

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tulexan, Jan 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. CoolGuy

CoolGuy Contributing Member

Exactly. Why couldn't they just hook up the polygraph at the time they are recording. The pauses are unbearable also. Fox, you fail again....

2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

speaking of him, was it just my imagination or did the audience laugh when they introduced his girlfriend?

3. TheNewLight

TheNewLight Member

DVR saved the show for me.

I was able to fast forward through all the stupid pauses and get to the questions and answers.

Once again, DVR saves the day.

4. Phil

Phil Contributing Member

That's exactly what I told my friend. Shows like this one are why DVR exist. It's way too drawn out...even more than Deal or No Deal.

5. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Contributing Member

my husband and i's exact thoughts. just dumb and it's soooo set up.

6. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Contributing Member

i disagree to an extent. we watched it on DVR as well and it was still very painful with the pauses. actually, i think "pause" is being too kind.

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

There's a composition by John Cage called "As Slow As Possible". The entire piece takes 639 years to perform. Each movement lasts approximately 71 years. It is currently being performed at St. Burchardi Church in Halberstatdt, Germany. The piece began on September 5, 2001 with 20 months of rests and the first chord wasn't sounded until February 5, 2003. Only one or two chords are played each year.

This pauses in this show are almost as bad.