1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Now More Than Ever

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drumbum, Jan 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. marciagong

marciagong Member

If only we can hold on to our lead in the 4th quarter.

2. marciagong

marciagong Member

This may be the only time I hope he's just using his injury as an excuse. I just can watcg him limping on the court. Tmac, hope you will recover soon.

3. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

When he is jogging up the court a month from now I can't wait to hear what excuses are made for him then.

I understand the team is much better WITH him in the lineup but that doesn't mean we need to make excuses for him. Yeah, Tmac giving 75% effort makes our team better but that doesn't excuse him for not giving 100%.

4. Rocketsgo

Rocketsgo Member

Forgive me to wonder if there is really a trade behind Mcgrady is invovled in. I hate to think so.

5. drich

drich Member

BULLSH1T man what do you all want him to do? the man is still hurting. only reason back is because everyone is questioning his injury you will not get another player who will defer so many shots to his teamates. he gives everyone open shots as soon as there man comes to help. Do you expect him to go out there and shoot it for them or would you rather him force shots over double and triple teams. three point % tonight was 8.3 we were 1 for 12. not tmac's fault. scola was 0 for 6 battier was 3 for 9, rafer was 5 for 17, and on that note Rafer shot two more shots than tmac and two less than Yao that **** should never happen. on that note there it is not Tmac's fault and i really don't understand what you want him to do remember when we made the trade for tmac everyone was questioning would he be able to coexist with another scorer now that he showed that he can everyone wants him to ballhog make up your mind

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Uuuuuuuh, I just want him to run instead of jog.

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wish Tracy would run the floor, and move without the ball.

We would be unbeatable.

8. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

Replace Rockets with the name of another team and replace Tmac with the name of their (super)stars. And, you know what, the rule still holds. ;)

Or, simply replace Tmac with Yao, you can still find many threads on similar topics.

9. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

Yeah, I did see that. It reminds me of old days. He was jogging back and inactive on defense.

But I could live with that since he is still recovering and his body and mentality is not even 100% yet.

We should give him more time and I think RA is doing that too.

Sorry if I missed this. I did not recall any frustration on his face for not getting the ball. Instead, I did see he gave a block and swang his fist tight. That was something I hope I could be seeing more and often.

If we mark T-mac from 0-10 based on his current situation and performance, I may give him 9.5.

10. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

obviously u didn't watch today's game. dude was LIMPING ALL GAME. and it's obvious he's still trying NOT to disrupt the rhythm of the team. he's making a conscious effort. what more do you want?

our best offense in the 4th quarter was when he was ON THE FLOOR. when he went out, we scored like what? 1 free throw? for a 3 minute stretch

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

well, when you hate someone as much as you hate t-mac, that's the conclusion you come out with.

i mean, are you joking? Are you serious - tell me this is a just a sarcastic type of post. Cause if you're serious, man, there is something wrong with you. Why do you live in this deluded world that makes you think he's faking an injury?

12. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Did we watch the same game this afternoon?

I think, if without Tmac, the rockets would lose this game for sure.

13. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

tmac has to be the most criticized star of any team.

1) he doesn't play b/c he's injured => he's soft and a quitter
    2) he plays hurt => he doesn't try 100%
    3) he has a few bad possessions => tmac stalls the offense (like NOBODY on this team has a few bad possessions when they hold the ball)
    4) tmac passes a lot => he's not aggressive
    5) tmac shoots a lot => he's a ballhog
    6) tmac smiles => he's not into the game
    7) tmac doesn't attend games => he's giving up on this team
    8) tmac doesn't stand up and clap for his teammates EVERY time like deke => he doesn't like his teammates

i'm sure there are more, but u get the point.

14. ydqkang

ydqkang Member

somebody tells me when T-Mac is 100%?
    I'm tired of him ,everytime he shows us he plays with his injured body(a warrior?)
    can he comes to court when he recovers 100%
    can he think he will let his teammates worry about him
    if he wanna play ,just show us he is healthy,only this.

15. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 Member

Well, he was healthy for the first 8 games of the season when he was leading the league in scoring, and then after a few games after the elbow injury he was healthy. Before the Da;;as game whe he hurt his knee he was averaging 25/6/5 on over 45% shooting (by far his best as a Rocket).

As long as his back is ok, I am fine with his injuries as these nick nack injuries are rare for him in his career.

16. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

After watching just part of the replay today, I can already tell you are just hatin too much. Tracy is obviously playing hurt and is not the last one down every time. You really should just not post.

17. drich

drich Member

Man you hate tmac so much i believe it is making you blind to the fact that they are better with him on the court are you really a rockets fan?

18. suxx0011

suxx0011 Member

This needs to be re-observed and re-evaluated many times before we can draw conclusions ... that he does not fit. Even if he fits, considering his disastrous body, we will trade him before the start of next season.

19. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

That about sums it up.

20. metalshred

metalshred Member

1. INJURY INJURY INJURY

2. Which superstar doesn't demand the ball?

3. Nobody gets the ball whenever he wants it ALL THE TIME, maybe in table tennis you do, but just not here.