1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mcgrady at the Crossroads

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jVgOwnsYou, Jan 16, 2008.

1. firezh

firezh Member

It's only part of it.
    T-mac, like Kobe, can score from wherever he likes.
    Yeah, I have to admit that some of those pullup Js do drive me crazy. But that's also a way to break down the op's defence and create more room for offense.

The more significant thing is the attitude he plays with. If he has 70% the determination and eagerness to win of Kobe's. He'll dominate every ball game.

I still believe Tmac is more talented than Mr81. The difference between 3rings and not passing 1st round is the disparity of mental toughness.

2. bleh12345

bleh12345 Member

Did he actually do both?

If he did, then the organization may need to seriously consider shopping him after this season is over.

Now I understand why he was called me-mac by Orlando fans.

3. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Too much is being made about the smiling and his demeanor IMO. None of that matters. What matters is him being out there making superstar plays to win competitive games.....Sometimes he does it, but when teams get physical with him and trap him he always fades. Some of that is on him and alot of it is on his team mates..

Look I didn't want to start Mcgrady-hate thread. I was just pointing out that if Tmac doesn't rise to this challenge and lead his team back to contention this year then why is he here? We finally have the talent to get it done, and he hasn't shown up yet. I'm sick of the injuries and I'm sick of the excuses. He's paid superstar money to lead and win. It's now or never for Tmac.

4. Astockmarketgod

after we dont make it out of the first round... this year again...

it will be 11 years and counting for Tmac...

6 years for Yao... maybe in another 5 years we can all bash the big stiff...

but... now is the time for maclady