1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you LIKE this team??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MadMax, Jan 5, 2002.

1. clyde

clyde Member

Too it would be desirable to express.
    Having begun to be sick in times Clyde me never visited(attended) ideas in hopelessness of this command (as Chicago after a leaving(care) MJ). This command on potential always was capable to leave in playoff and even to become the champion. In it(her) always there was a cheerful spirit, spirit of a victory. It is very important. And now I believe in these guys as never before. It would be desirable to wish RT to be defined(determined) with starting structure. And rigidly to announce about it to all other players of the command. To explain dissatisfied, that in basketball play not 6 men, and 12! And everyone should benefit on the place. Now as it(he) seems to me is compelled to please to everything, because in the command surplus of the starting players. As soon as the guys will reach, that it is possible to become the great player and 6 man, the large victories will come. Therefore I would make the rate on the following players:
    Moblay
    Francis
    Oscar
    Eddy
    Kenny Thomas
    And let they will start even if will pass the unsuccessfully previous game. This future of this command. And I believe, that is very speed to us the great victories will come.
    After I read BBS, I love this command ever more and more (and even Cato :) ) also I believe in it(her) ever more and more.

PS: all supervision are made on a basis boxscore, clauses of the newspapers, recap and BBS