1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey, Moe, What Happened to Your Rai-duhs??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Dec 30, 2001.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I know that the Broncos aren't going to the playoffs this year, but I can't help this.

Too bad, that your Raiduhs, moe, couldn't win in real life like they did in our sim game a couple of days ago.

Just remember this:

Shanahan owns Chucky Gruden in Denver. Don't even think about your punk ass team winning at Invesco, baby, with Mike Mastermind in charge! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!

2. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

WOOO HOOO!!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yeah Shanahan owns the refs maybe A bunch of HORRIBLE CALLS by the freaking refs, pathetic calls, calls that make you scream like a little b**** I mean all those friggin offsides penalties when the WHOLE DAMN LEAGUE does the same thing and doesnt get called for it .

Just remember that your coach WAS NEVER good enough to wear the Silver and Black . (and now the obvious) I don't seem to see an x by the Broncos name in the standings, so good luck next year, We beat you when it counted.

4. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Don't really care about the Raiders or the AFC period. But just had to say...

GO BEARS!!!

13-3 (NFC Central Crown, first round bye, and homefield in 2nd round) They will beat the Jags Sunday to clinch. Also could get homefield throughout if the Falcons can pick off the Rams.

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I would usually be disappointed to see the Raiders lose, but it gave my Steelers the boost they needed to clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

:cool:

6. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

Did you really? Seems to me todays game had more playoff implications that the last one..... Enjoy your quick exit from the playoffs:D

7. rocketsfan34

rocketsfan34 Contributing Member

I think it was pretty clear that the calls were one-sided. I ain't gonna complain because that's what happens when you sue the NFL. It's pretty evident the Raider players were pissed about it, but we still almost won the game. Broncos always play us tougher than other teams because this is their superbowl since they ain't going there. We are going to rape the Jets at home, count on it.

8. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

I would also like to know what happened to the Raiders. For if they scored a touchdown it would of been Janikowski kicking the extra point which would of given me one more fantasy point, and with that one fantasy point I would of won my superbowl. Only if I had Antowain playing, everything would of worked out. :(

9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yea, I got screwed this week too. I had to start, *shiver*, Lamar Smith over Antowain. 7 carries for 4 yards and no touchdowns will really help one in winning their fantasy football match-up for the week!

10. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

Manny

Sorry this is so late. I was on vacation. Congratulations on your win. I still think Oakland will do well in the playoffs. There were some really crappy calls vs the Raiders in that game though.