1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mario Williams likes guns.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tested911, Dec 28, 2007.

1. tested911

tested911 Member

Saw him at the outdoor shooting range behind west oaks mall. When I first drove up there was this snazzy looking Hummer.. Reddish in color with HUGE rims.. At first my buddies didn't realize the rims but then I said guys look they are 30 frigin inches.. So we stared and laughed at them and started to go to our spot. Then one of my friends ( who by no means is into sports ) said "Hey guys you have to check out this assault rifle. He's a big gun fanatic so anything that surprised him really suprises us. He started to talk to this large fellow with sunglasses and imediatley I said to myself this guy is Mario Williams LOL.. He was with a very old gentlemen and a relative/friend. Didn't know Mario was into that sort of thing but damn did he have some weapons (literally) He had this crazy looking deagle Bronze/Gold finish all over with a dragon which looked like it came out of the movie in Face Off. Also one of his Assault Rifle's look like it came out of the movie StarShip Troopers.. What's funny is that maybe only a handful of people recognized him. Fun day at the range with a couple 45's,AR15,and a 9mm.

2. LFE171

LFE171 Member

how ironic. my buddy in austin said he saw VY shooting guns. I'm not bull****ting either. That's really a coincidence.

3. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

proof or it didnt happen

4. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

So Mario is trying to fit in. What better way to fit in then shooting guns in Texas.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

6'8", 40in vertical, 4.6/40, strong, quick, AND a bazooka?

6. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Damn, he posted it in at least 2 threads. Good thing the pic is blocked at work.

7. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Well the pic is of a bird WAVING goodbye. Maybe this is a way of telling us he is ready to leave the BBS?

8. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

9. tested911

tested911 Member

Wow that is the one but didn't know that happend :( Yikes!!! What is scary is when it's time to put up your targets it feels like your about to be shot :(