1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The ESPN Bowl Challenge

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HayesStreet, Dec 29, 2001.

1. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Oh yeah, I'm bad. Watch out, I'm the man! I managed to pick the first FIVE bowl games WRONG. Only a heavily favored UT team coming back in the waning seconds saved me from a 0-6 start.

A&M had lost four straight bowls. But is anyone stupid enough to believe they would lose to TCU? Yep, that's me.

Georgia's got Florida State's Offensive Coordinator, so they should win, right? Nope.

Pete Carroll was an NFL coach and is turning USC around, right? I mean, they're playing UTAH, right? Pete C was a BAD NFL coach, and Utah is pretty good apparently. Doh!

Georgia Tech lost the head coach and that's important, right? Uh, it doesn't look like it. Stanford was ranked right? Yep, but not sure why now.

Iowa State? Big Ten, hoo-ah. 'Bama is in turmoil right? Nope.

Yes folks that 0-5.

But that's ok, cause I'm now even more sure that Toledo, Iowa, K. State, Lousiana Tech, Washington State, Michigan State, Louisville, Auburn, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Florida State, Tennessee, Oregon, LSU, Florida, and Nebraska are going to win!

uh, no. :confused: (I don't know what the symbol for clueless is, so I'll just use the confused one)

2. mduke

mduke Member

I am in 1st, with big points coming from Utah, Ga Tech, and Boston College. I picked Iowa St. and Washington to win though....

I only picked Washington because they would get HUGE points if they win, and if UT wins, i only get about 20. so I just picked WU.