1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Really hate TM's smile when Rox are trailing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ritou, Dec 1, 2007.

1. ABTRocketfan

ABTRocketfan Member

Ya lets complain about t-mac smiling thats def why we lost his 40 pts too what up with that. How about our role players are chumps and RA doesn't demand anything he just sits there. JVG did a lot more with a lot less talent. Also when t-mac smiles when were down is not a bad thing means hes not panicking u never see t-mac smile after a lost he looked pretty pissed at the end.

2. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

I just feel sorry for myself to keep wasting my time and money on watching the most talented however heartless basketball player only "doing his part".

3. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

its stupid to say that Tmac doesn't care or stuff because he smiles.....
    Reality check: no one playing in the nba likes losing, and everyone has a different attitude. Granted, he may not exhibit the same fire-iness like Kobe but I can guarantee you that neither he nor Yao likes losing.

I didn't see this game but I checked out the play by play and I saw that Tmac accounted for almost all of the Rockets points in the 4th, whether it be by shooting it himself or assisting for others.

4. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

then i question if you watch NBA games or not. kobe always make that smirk after he makes 2-3 shots in a row, even if he's trailing. did u see the nets game? he made 2 3s in a row and they're still behind by 3 and u saw that smirk.

u saw nash when he played us. he made a tough shot and he strolled back on D smiling at that tough shot.

you MUST not play basketball.

and y'all MUST be girls since y'all be analyzing the dumbest crap. stop taking those estrogen pills PLEASE pu$$ies.

5. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

then why did he cry on the bench v. the mavs and tried to cover it when the cameras zoomed in? care to explain?

6. matty101

matty101 Member

Agreed. He was pretty poor on the defensive end tonight though.

He did do his best offesnviely to kep us in the game though

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I played college ball, and if you think Tracy is being a good leader out there, I am sincerely happy your not on any team of mine......

8. melo061

melo061 Member

Kobe never smirks when there down big. If he gets it going and the lead is close then maybe you'll see him smirk or nod is hair. But if there losing badly he'll just just have a plain stare on his face.

9. melo061

melo061 Member

It's for show. He forces himself to cry and even knows how to manipulate his voice to make it seem like he is about to cry :rolleyes:

10. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Talk? Tmac raised his hands at Shane Battier when Shane passed up a 3 pt shot that Tmac passed to him. Teammates need to pull some weight at some point.

Everyone on the team, "Save us Tmac, we can't shoot, Yao can't get a call, or the ball, it's all on you."

11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Are you questioning Kobe's passion? No wonder your still a rookie......

12. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

and that's your response? some of the members on this board have some of the worst bball knowledge in the world.

questioning a dude's smile to assess a player?

call me a rookie, but trust me, most members here are worst than 3-4 year olds in terms of understanding the game of basketball.

13. Ashes

Ashes Member

You're right. If only he had scored 49 he would have been playing for the team. No one else needs to to step up. 40 is not enough from one player. It's up to T-Mac, as the leader, to magically make up that difference in a game. Otherwise, he'll never win. The rest of the team has no role to play when it comes down to this. I reiterate, 40 was not enough.

Battier's 43 min 4 point performance though, helped us a lot. That's what we need to see. Or Rafer adding 5 of his own.

14. boomer83

boomer83 Contributing Member

delete

#54 boomer83, Dec 2, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  15. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

to further prove my point on the idiocy of "members" on this board:

that's why you see threads/responses that make you question if they're sane.

one game, they call yao the best. next game, they call them soft. one game they call tmac the best plaer in the world. next game, they call him garbage. one night they call RA the best coach and one who can adjust to beat phoenix. the next they say he's clueless and we should get JVG back. those same people who clamor for JVG's head last year and asking for him to be back.

members can make threads, and these are the threads you see daily on this board.

and yes, you "contributed" to the board makes you a member. :rolleyes:

16. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

I don't know but he looked PISSED at the end of the game.

17. YaoYi

YaoYi Member

TMac is turning this Rockets into his old Orlando team, he's returning his old self. He's "taking over" the team, not the game. Tmac will again be the NBA scoring champion, but Rockets will go nowhere near playoff if he slips back to his old mindset and RA doesn't do his job and instill some discipline.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

18. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Maybe you should go to the lakers forum. you sound like a rockets hater and a kobe nutridder. good riddence to bad rubbish. :D

19. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

word? i guess you were one of the ones who turned off the TV when yao left or yi is not playing for the bucks

20. tresimecgredi

tresimecgredi Member

We all know that T-Mac is not a leader, to be a superstar player doesn't means you are a leader.
    Rafer, Chuck and Shane are NBA players and this MEAN that they have to make some points!!!