1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 12/1/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2007.

1. ralphabetsoup

ralphabetsoup Member

Would rather Brooks have played than Rafer...

2. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Anyone can see i'm not a yao or tracy fan. i've called for tracy's head many,many times. even in the first half i was calling for tracy to stepup. it's about step[ping up. yao in the last quarter missed a few shots and let miller to get critical buckets. it's not hate. its facts.

Last quarter is where you're superstars deman the ball to go to work. they throw there wheight around.only YOF's here think we cant even critisise there yao. everyone is up for critisisim.

3. Glacier

Glacier Member

No Steve, no win. No coincidence.

4. kejohn

kejohn Member

Battier- 3 minutes, 4 points; Alston- 35 minutes, 5 points; Hayes- 18 minutes, 2 points. Meanwhile the defense gives up 107 points. The other team has 5 players with more than 10 points. The Rox will not win anything when the other team can double Yao and Tracy and the other players do not hit their open jumpers.

5. Jack.Yeng

Jack.Yeng Member

I saw the same story.

6. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

MAYBE BECAUSE FRANCIS IS OUT WITH A BAD BACK.

7. kejohn

kejohn Member

Battier 43 minutes

8. walker

walker Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You bring up some good points, but your leaders have to LEAD. Tmac was not agressive down the stretch. Even body language means a lot.

9. Astockmarketgod

all I got to say... with Yao... at the High Post/top of the key alot more this year......I thought that this was so that the other players can have space to move, slash or cut in to the paint to score... dosent seem to be working...

why? because Tmac still taking his long range jumpers

and the rest of the players...are really 3rd tier players who need to play good just to become second tier type players... and really great to become first tier type players....

maybe its time to move Yao back into the paint...

10. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

A picture can speak a 1000 words.

Whether you like JVG as a coach or not, he had a lot of heart and that always refleced in his players.

Does Adelman inspire his players?

11. noize

noize Contributing Member

Same results, different month. Lets hope we can turn it around like 2004-2005...otherwise this could be a long ass season.

12. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

only TMAC can get blasted by pathetic "fans" after doing his best to keep us in the game. it's just unbelievable.

if y'all hate him that much, go out to the TC and boo him then. stop saying all this crap on this board cowards. say it to his face. buy a ticket, go to the arena, make a poster, do some chants... about how he's a loser, heartless, weak, soft...

no one is stopping you from hiding behind a keyboard.

13. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Exactly. i'm not hating on yao. i'm saying hes gotta demand the ball. because he is money. hes gotta demand the ball. this is the last quarter. he is yao ming. the best post scorer in basketball. trust me if yao had a good last quarter with tracy, we would have won it.

Adelman has to somehow get the ball into yao in those situation.

14. choujie

choujie Member

Bullcrap. Watch the replay, in the 2nd half, Yao got most of his touches on pick'n roll with Tmac, and he did attack to get those FTs, but overall there was no set plays for him, no touches for him in low post.

15. Rocket 914

Rocket 914 Member

Yao is a big guy who needs perimeter players who can get him the ball and open up the defense.

Even Shaq or Hakeem at their primes had guys around them who hit clutch outside shots to win championships. And those 2 are more mobile-easier for them to beat fronting defenses.

16. MM=unbeatable

MM=unbeatable Member

dude,RA is not the right coach for ROX!!!Rafer,Shane,Luther,they aint that bad last season!!!look how they played this season,it gotta has something to do with RA and his system!!!

17. blender

blender Member

what a baffling game. I thought with the Suns game, this team was on its way to figuring things out, then they go back to playing poor team/help defense again. I don't understand it.

Artest did a great job on macgrady in the first half, getting physical and challenging his shots. However, no other Rockets perimeter player stepped up to contribute to the offense. Poor shooting, poor defense...We just didn't seem ready to play this game. Very disappointing.

18. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

R. Gay 35 9-14 3-7 0-0 0 3 1 2 2 1 2 21

19. BigTex

BigTex Member

im kind of sick of the way adelman just gives that blank stare all the time. i miss jvg's passion

20. Wimpy Winston

Wimpy Winston Member

Kings only had 5 TO. NICEEEEE