1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. MiniMing

MiniMing Rookie

This thread is stupid.

2. apocclass

apocclass Member

lol @ anyone thinking trading t-mac is going to help this team, even for kobe. all of the same problems will still exist. id trade yao long before t-mac since he is clearly much easier to contain, often times stagnates the offense, and is a turnover machine. not to mention his lack of mobility and athletic ability that will always keep him from being a truly dominant big man.

the only player i would even consider trading t-mac for is lebron, no other great wing player in this league would improve this team any. not wade, not kobe, no one else.

and yea we are still not getting out of the first round with rafer and chuck hayes as starters. we cant get any consistent play from anyone off the bench either.

3. tresimecgredi

tresimecgredi Member

After great T-Mac performances (ex.Utah) => T-Mac is back! he's the best!!!
    After great yao performances (ex.Suns) => Yao the great Wall! he's the best!!
    After bad performances => Trade T-Mac / Trade Yao

:rolleyes:

4. lovemtracy

lovemtracy Member

After great T-Mac performances (ex.Utah) => T-Mac is back! he's the best!!!
    After great yao performances (ex.Suns) => Yao the great Wall! he's the best!!
    After bad performances => Trade T-Mac / Trade Yao

I agree to the above.

5. TRAVLR

TRAVLR Member

NO this thread is funny. Really funny.

6. bratna8

bratna8 Member

I have to agree with this thread....but not for Manu.

I think we can still try to get Kobe if we package TMac with Battier...Bonzi...Head...Rafer any of those combination to land Kobe.

We won't win a championship with TMac...I can't guarantee you that. After watching him these past two seasons...he's too soft to finish off games and has been very hesitant to take over and guide the team in the 4th quarter when it counts.

7. TMACtacular

TMACtacular New Member

wow . . honestly, i think you're pretty right about that thought supermandan . . TMAC does in a way play like the old stevie franchise by being a ball hog . . but TMAC does play with some heart . . even Francis STILL plays with heart considering he wants some more playin time now . . but yeah i agree, back then he did play with alot of heart . . but in my opinion, TMAC is not short of heart and compassion for the game . . if it wasn't for what he has done so far . . we wouldn't be where we are, right?

8. rucer

rucer Member

The Spurs won't do this trade---they want more ;)

I hope tracy can wake up and fly again, which will lead rox to win more in regular season, however, when it comes to the playoffs, YAO, please, please get the damn important scores and grab the rebounds

by the way, I really appreciate Ginobili as a killer, maybe we could get him in other ways :D

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When you say "Let's be honest..." What you really mean is "Let's all have my opinion"

I'm being honest when I say I believe the Rockets can win a championship with T-Mac.

10. gogorocketsno1

T-Mac is soft, but trade for who???

11. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Trade threads suck:
    [​IMG]

12. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

LAWL.

How does this thread have more than one star?

13. tharges

tharges Member

I agree i have never been a lazy eye guy! he settles for long threes and he rarely drives to the basket when the game is on the line. He has the biggest pick in the league w/Yao and he doesn't use him when the game is on the line. Ala Williams/Boozer, Terry/Dirk, and Nash/Stoudamire. IMHO i would try to trade Rafer/Head/Battier for Maggete. This team needs a slasher that will attack the basket, no one on this team can. Look at our team and then look around the league we have no inside game either we are a jumpshot team with no shooters except Lazy eye from 35ft.....granted he makes 1 out of 3 but do you really expect us to go far with the team the way it is? :confused:

14. kidwai88

kidwai88 Member

for manu?

15. ice_berg_slim

ice_berg_slim Member

Everyone knows that Manu = Rings!

16. DaRhx05

DaRhx05 Member

wat the freak, are u on crack? manu for mcgrady? He averages those numbers because hes on the freakin spurs, tmac has to score all by himself because we dont have a freakin playmaker. And if you saw the sacramento game right now, you wouldnt be saying this about tmac. And whoever said he has no passion like steve francis is on crack, did u not see the man break down in the press conference after the playoffs?

17. tharges

tharges Member

You call that passion....come on man. If he is such the play maker that he is why doesn't he attack the basket and play defense. I didn't see him go after Artest tonight and d him up. All you saw was jump shot after jump shot! when he did go to the basket he got the call like at the end. Last years press conference was weak and fake...he wasn't crying he never showed his face. He is "Johnny Drama" on this team, just like when he hurt his elbow. He was questioned on what was wrong and he made out like it was torn ligaments in his elbow and then when he was pressed about it he backed off. I love rockets but this guy has no heart and to me is a selfish player looking to maintain his stats but nothing else when it comes to winning. Not a leader at all. Passion is Yao getting pissed off at the end of a game throwing towels and getting ejected.Love It

18. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

when tmac got a T v. the warriors, some fans on this board called him undisciplined.

and you can read people? if they're fake or not? go get your PhD in psychology son

19. byrdman22

byrdman22 Rookie

As goog as TMAC is we will never win with him. He has no heart and only plays about 5 minutes of the game all out. He will never be able to lead a team because he just doesnt care enough. He is not strong mentally. He folds. The biggest mistake this franchise has made is not jumping on the Kobe deal for whatever they wanted besides Yao! If we could get any effort out of TMAC like I have seen out of Francis or Battier we would be unstoppable. Its never going to happen.

20. tharges

tharges Member

You really think we can win with lazy eye running the show? ;)