1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 12/1/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Glacier

Glacier Member

If any player can do anything on Yao without being called a foul, how can Yao get the ball and score?

2. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Yeah its tracy's fault we lost. he scored 30 points in the second half. if it wasnt for him, we would have lost by 30.

3. gogorocketsno1

Adelman won't have a lot more time if the rockets keep sucking both on offense and defense.

4. 2rings

2rings Member

Wrong, T-mac's effic is low. Yao is one of the most effic. in the league.

5. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Maybe Yao's inner beast will be unleashed after this ejection

6. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

Yao can't get the ball because the freaking league doesn't enforce their Defensive 3 seconds in the freakin key.Any team can front Yao with two players if you allow the second guy to committ defensive 3 seconds in the paint.

7. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

sometimes I wonder if guys like you watch the game, or watch the game with only eyes on the stat sheet. Count the times they seriously go to Yao in the second half please.

8. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

Somebody needs to create some more Rafer sucks threads. There are just not enough of them to help ease my pain.

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

This team relies on Tmac too much. Tmac has the power to dominate the ball, and others just stand there watch. It's not a good thing IMHO Tmac shoot's 30+ times and 5,6 poessions in a row he shoots. It just became too predictable. Kobe Bryant learnt to play team ball. Tmac is turning into Kobe of last year under RA.

10. dreamingflyer05

Did u waych the fxxxking game? why dont you just shut up

11. cujo

cujo Member

Beginning of season, I was seeing a team that was gonna be a top seed. Now I can only hope they make it to the playoffs. how depressing.

12. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Thats bullcrap. when yao gets the ball he waits for doubles to come to him. in the first half he was attackiung without any hesitation. in the second half he wasnt attacking with the same amount of urgency. he's gotta attack those defensive sets.

13. coolzh

coolzh Member

thx, finally i see a JFG supporter like me! :D

14. walker

walker Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tmac needs to force the issue more. He settles for too many J's down the stretch instead of driving and either scoring+1 or dishing for an easy shot. He needs to watch how B Davis takes over down the stretch for the warriors.

15. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

wow tmac and yao fans go at it AGAIN

16. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Any team that starts Alston, Hayes and Battier is not a playoff contender.

17. kejohn

kejohn Member

Stop blaming Yao or Tracy for the Rockets losses. The problems lie with the lack of offense from the other players, their inability to hit outside shots and their inability to stop guards from penetrating. I do not see this team improving unless they bring in a shooter.

18. pdiddy

pdiddy Contributing Member

The Rockets shooters have been off the majority of the season. We can't shoot right now. I think Battier is very overrated. He gets beat of the dribble way too much and his defense was "supposed" to be his best asset. T-mac deferred to much in the first half.

T-mac and Yao have never seemed to be on at the same time. It is almost like they have to take turns. We need to figure this out. It's still early though. I have faith that Adelman can fix this issue. I think everyone is judging him too quickly.

19. brooksstephens

Where is Ryan Bowen when you need him?!

20. Laoyi

Laoyi Member

Are you from Mars? If you play more agressively, he will be called offensive fouls!