1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 12/1/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2007.

1. choujie

choujie Member

No defense, forgot Yao in 2nd half, bad offciating, careless with the ball, can't hit open shots.
    There is no reason not to lose a game like that.

2. OpusX

OpusX Rookie

Texans play tomorrow.

3. rocketsmetalspd

2 on 5 on offense that is what this team faces at the start of every game. SF3 can not be the only answer, the Rockets need to find some help and I for one hope it is sooner then later

4. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

Huh??? Yao's shot efficiency is low???
    Even T-Mac is shooting great this year.

5. brooksstephens

ouch.... not much of a remedy, eh?

6. roxfan123

roxfan123 Member

We won very luckly: close games.
    We lose very easily: outscored by a lot. That is where we are right now.

7. poprocks

poprocks Member

Yao gets pissed off..that part is good. But asking Yao to be more aggresive is asking for more fouls. He's basically hamstrung and not allowed to play.

8. vizier

vizier Member

t-mac is too cocky to win against bad teams and he is not good enough to win against good teams.

9. thetennisyao

thetennisyao Member

I am actually really happy right now. Yao finally speaks up. Took him 6 years to do this. :rolleyes:

10. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

This game reminds me of that pathetic poll asking how many games will T-Mac score 40+ points in.

A perfect example of why this is a team effort.

11. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

You know Jeff Van Gundy is sitting in his home office laughing his ass off right now.

In my opinion, they can't keep up with athletic, running teams with the offense (and starters) the way they are. I'm going to guess that changes aren't too far off ... if this continues, they have no choice.

12. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Ok sherlock. tell us why we lost. lack of yao's aggression had nothing to do with it?. hes gotta attack those sets. is he gonna forever go into hes shell if teams throw those defenses at him.

He was nowhere to be seen in the last quarter. except letting miller score and commiting fouls.

13. thetennisyao

thetennisyao Member

something to add. Keep counting on the technical fouls. The limit is 14 right?

14. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

it's time for this team to get serious. NO MORE EXPERIMENTING. eff this. tmac and yao have to play 36+ minutes a game. we just need wins right now.

start francis, bonzi, scola 30+ minutes.

15. hooroo

hooroo Member

yao was getting fouled and not getting calls

16. lalala902102001

TMac -- caught fire in the second half. Too bad it wasn't enough. Good game by Tracy.

Yao -- dissappeared after a strong first quarter. Yao should start to play more agressive and stop b****ing to the refs afterwards. The aggressor always gets the calls.

Bonzi -- active on the board. Needs to cut more on offense.

Scola -- somebody needs to pass him the f'king ball. The guy can score and we are not utilizing it.

Rafer and MJ: worst PG tandem in the Western conference. Seriously. The season is lost with these two at PG. We need Steve big time. And I would welcome a Brooks sighting to see what he can do.

17. pdiddy

pdiddy Contributing Member

I don't think I have been this frustrated with the Refs refereeing one our players since Hakeem. They are very inconsistent.

18. OpusX

OpusX Rookie

lol...tomorrow will be a long day.

19. YallMean

YallMean Member

Tonight's officiating is beyond horrendus. They took away Yao's space, Yao makes a move, Yao offensive foul. Yao took away Artest's space, same move bascially Sac did on Yao, Artest hit Yao., Yao defensive foul. Two fouls right there on Yao. Beno freaking nobody Udrich initiates contact on Yao, Yao foul again. WTF. :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate fxxking Cuban and goofy haircut, but that guy at least care about his team. What have we done so far. Year in and year out.

Those are just on Yao. Tmac got hit a couple times, no call too.

20. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Seriously. Maybe off the court Rafer just brightens all the players, coaches, and managements day? :rolleyes: