1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 12/1/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2007.

1. NBAsticker

NBAsticker Member

This coach really sucks in running defense.

2. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

I know it's been said before, but Yao needs to foul out of like a weeks worth of games in the first half, get the NBA's attention.

3. jaredg777

jaredg777 Contributing Member

I think the Rockets are expecting every player on this team not named Tracy or Yao to become a spot up jump shooter (Battier, James, Alston, Francis etc...) and it's annoying that it seems like we only have plays for those 2 players

4. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

Terrible officiated ball game

5. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

I blasted McGrady in the first half. he stepped up. so why should i blast him now. yao hoewver in the 2nd half willted like a sissy. not good enough. he missed a few critical shots. he let miller get easy shots. thats on yao

6. BayAreaG510

BayAreaG510 Member

Yea, SERIOUSLY! NBA corrupt refs are being a bunch of racist a55holes, Yao should threaten to leave the NBA if he doesn't get fair treatment and respect. This is BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! Yao is a humble guy and if he's mad, we KNOW there's something corrupt going on.

I'm glad China TV stations shut down the broadcast of this game right after Yao got rejected. Cause THIS IS BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

7. devin23

devin23 Member

Yeah our defense has been pathetic. Our offensive hasn't improved at all.

8. MM=unbeatable

MM=unbeatable Member

:mad: we got no defense at all and only Yao and TMAC can score,pathetic!!!
    Shane cant even knock down a open 3!!!i dont know what else i can say,we are done!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

9. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

Another really stupid loss. We don`t have to loose these games!

2 Things are our main matter of concern this season:

1. Defending PGs and small fast guards
    2. Hitting open and easy shots

Come on guys! You get a whole lot of open shots, just make them at a good percentage. Rafer, Bonzi, Battier, Luther, Stevie, James... all are shooting pretty poorly besides getting quality and easy shots.

If we can make these shots and defend the quick guards a little better, we are a really good team. If we continue this shooting slump we will go nowhere.

Before the season our biggest problem was, that we had too many guys on the team that like to score. Where are they now? I think it is really time to look into some trade ideas to give us either a real good PG, or a 2/3 player that can penetrate and create his own shot, while still being a pretty good defender.

10. watashi315

watashi315 Member

Quote of the night by the commentators:

"A wide open Scola at 3 feet just passed the ball to a wide open Bonzi at 2 feet."

Man...has this become our offense?

11. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

You don't know crap.

12. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

So hard to get a read on this team right now. Win in streaks and lose in streaks. Beat Phoenix and San Antonio and lose to the Grizzlies and the Kings.......

13. brooksstephens

so... after yet another embarrassing loss to a sucky a** team with more BS calls on Yao, more sucking from Rafer, and a progressively worse defense.... how do you guys get the biggest underachievers ever off of your minds?

I personally like to watch funny videos on youtube or watch comedy central.

14. abc2007

abc2007 Member

I think this loss is on coach A. He shouldn't put Bonzi in the 4th quarter. Bonzi is too short to protect the paint! If Hayers or Scola have played with Yao, Yao wouldn't be fouled out! :mad:

15. darkwarrior

darkwarrior Member

lmfao at you blaming this loss on yao. Yeah he needs to be more aggressive, and even I said so, but we lost because of yao? you need to watch more basketball. Just because he had 21 at the half, doesn't mean he supposed to another 21. His offensive rebounding kept us in the game. Check his stats, bro. ****ing dumb ass. We lost because we had no transition defense and our guards were repeatedly beat off the dribble. kevin martin lit anyone that guarded him up. So did artest. Tmac got lit up. Battier got lit up. bonzi definitely got his ass lit up.

16. poprocks

poprocks Member

Adleman needs to pickup a $100,000 fine so he can catch the attention of Stern just like Van Gundy.

17. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

its NOT the problem in defense.
    To tell you the truth
    When three of your starters COMBINED for nine points, the team will lose even if the other two were Hakeem and Jordan

18. zhao1109

zhao1109 Contributing Member

we are a bad team, TMAC/YAO taking too many shots and their effiency are low.....

19. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

Nope, everyone but Yao forgot to play at all.

20. kaybest

kaybest Member

Enough is enough, I say FIRE Adelman, he su*ks in defense, just look at our game, scoring against rockets is getting so easy!
    T-mac scored 40 points and Yao added 29 points, but we still lost. Man, how frustrating!