1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Not to mention you know nothing about the complex issues on the basket court. the hornets were triple teaming in that series because the magic had noone else capebal of scoring more then 12 points a game.

But if the magic tried that on baron, that would free up mashbourne, wesely, campbell and pj brown. the hornets had far more depth. Also davis i a PG and tracy is a SG. most of that series they rotated mashbourne and wesely on tracy. whom all got abused.

Davis had a midget like baron davis and kirk humphries rotating on him.

2. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Fixed

3. jerrios

jerrios Member

no i remember the piston series also. they were up 3-1 and tmac and the magic blew it and of course he put up monster numbers. you know call me something again and we'll have to meet up.

4. rocket3forlife2

You know he is there closer right?when the game is on the line they go to him not duncan and let him beat his man or draw in defenders to so he can get it to duncan.

5. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

So what did tracy say after the hornets series that was so outlandish. he called himself the best player on the planet. whoopdeedo. he was at that time.

The hornets had the luxtuary of throwing triples at tracy because noone else on the magic could make a shot. if the magic tried that on davis , they hornets other scorers would tear them apart.

6. Chronz

Chronz Member

Tracy > Baron

Orlando Tracy >> Baron

7. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Tell that to this jerrios fellow.

8. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Fair enough. You are entitled to be wrong.

9. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Tmac for Kobe should have been done earlier in the season. Morey blew it.

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

11. D.J. Augustin

D.J. Augustin Member

I love that "IN BEFORE THE LOCK" GIF! :D

It's always nice to whip that .gif out when the time calls for it.

12. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Those "scrubs" won 41 games the year before McGrady came. Once he got there, they won 43 games. You're saying the "best player since Jordan" is worth 2 extra games?

13. hydroboi

hydroboi Member

Man I thought we had more knowledgeable fans here.. If you seriously think McGrady's value is even close to Kobe or Lebron's then you've got some serious learnin' to do. With that said, I'm against the idea of trading TMAC right now, I think we just gotta run with him.. even though it's not looking good. We're in too deep to switch this around, Yao's getting older by the day and chemistry between 2 superstar players take time to develop. We just gotta add another pg who can bring us some consistency and good decision-making.

14. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Yes, but in one of the two extra games they won, this happened:<br><object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6TwgV-OYHZ4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6TwgV-OYHZ4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    i think that is worth it.

15. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

Which team would want T-Mac by shipping their franchise player (aka Kobe, Garnett, Duncan, Lebron) or giving up their young core (aka Deng/Gordon/Hinrich)? As a Rockets fan, you live and die with him.

16. rocket3forlife2

with all that said I don't wont to trade him, but ginobli is so underrated if you ask me...If you gave him t macs min and put the ball in his hands as much as t mac..i'm sure his number would be as good as t macs.The killer instict that t mac is missing in the 4th manu has, but if we were going to trade to the spurs i would do a rafer,tmac.novack swap for parker and ginobli is they would bite.

17. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Did those scrubs get anywhere before tracy came? give me a break. tracy led a team of pat burke, pat garrity, steven hunter, armstrong and a bunch of scrubs like jacque vaughan and kirk humphries to the playoffs. even kobe would struggle with such a crap lot.

18. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Trade threads really irk me.

Especially when they've been done to death like this one.

We are not trading McGrady. For better or for worse, we are rolling with Tmac.

19. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

are u talking about this year? outside of the last 2 yrs b/c of injuries, tmac's jumpshot = kobe's jumpshot.

20. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

plus tracy guarded baron alot