1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Offensive Linemen

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Joe Joe, Dec 19, 2001.

1. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Based on recruiting rankings, Notre Dame might be scary in 4 years. Notre Dame has 4 of the top 25 Offensive Linemen committed to them so far.

Rave about dual threat QB's, 4.3 speed WR, Earl Cambell built RBs, but me, I look at the big boys.

They don't leave early. They can make a Victor Ike look like Cedric Benson. A QB that is slow of foot can take his time and tear apart a defense. WRs have time to make double moves. TEs have time to run 10 yards down the field.

They turn average players into great players and great players into legends.

I hope the Texans are able to pull something similar. Spend some FA money on some high quality OL, trade down a few spots to get two in the early draft. What's the point in drafting a QB high if he gets happy feet like Chris Everett.:D