1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 11/24/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 24, 2007.

1. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

I never turned my face. It is you who believe what you want to believe. I was actually criticizing TMAC. how could you miss that part when you jumped into the debate I had with another person? You are totally off, man.

sounds weird? because the hatred you have on your mind makes you blind.

2. SmitingPurpleEm

Fixed it for you. That looks about right.

3. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Holy moly, talk about insecurity. This post says everything about you. You are calling me racist because I think that guy is YAOFs and not a real rockets fan??? WTF? You are really insecure. I am asian for petes sakes, unless you are white I can't be racist to you!

4. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

haha nice comeback! Good to see that Yao got real smart and mature fans.

5. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

Racist is as racist does. Being any race doesn't prevent you from being a racist. The hatred you have towards some people posting here is actually more than what racists show up in real life. Being insecure of what? You are really entertaining.

6. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Hmm lets see, coz you posted it? You called TMac old, inconsistent and not even close to Kobe in taking it to the basket. Facts it maybe. But lets see, what if some random guys say the same thing about Yao that you pointed out, wouldn't you say they are criticizing Yao? Facts it maybe.

Hatred in my mind? lol.. thinking about racism again? oh boy..

7. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

hmm racist is what racist does? wth.. what did I do to be called a racist? I support TMac, I call people YAOFs and all of a sudden I am racist? Do you even know what racist means? Are you crazy?

How about being insecure of being discriminated upon based on your race? Otherwise why the f would you throw around the word racism? You are weird, literally.

8. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

I don't think we played well. tracy happened to not shoot like crap, and the nuggets sucked. we still need to be able to play with our full rotation and play well. bonzi isn't back yet, we'll see where the team is then.

9. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

"What if" ? You mixed facts with your assumptions. You can't even tell the difference between those two? Amazing.

what's wrong of criticizing yao? is he GOD? what's your logic?

10. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Lol... need another proof? Adelman just said, when Tracy came back, our offense was very stagnant, only getting the ball to Yao and everyone standing around. I am pretty sure he is talking about Yao in the low post.

http://www.click2houston.com/video/14685192/index.html

11. jondoe

jondoe Member

I really and truly believe that Yao doesnt give a flying F__k about his stats as long as he contributes and Rox win. That is why I like him. Call him soft, slow, whatever, just remember the dude is a team player. If you clamor for him to get more shots, who cares? Yao doesnt care, as long as they win.

12. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

Winning is all Yao wants. He can take 10 pts 5 rbs per game, but he doesn't want to leave NBA as a loser.

13. SmitingPurpleEm

That offense might have worked better if they could actually get the ball to Yao, which Adelman did not make a genuine attempt to do?

14. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

Man, Yao had 18 fg attempts. That's a lot.

15. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

lol nothing is wrong, but then why did you keep saying that I am a Yao hater and basher when I compared him to Dwight?

So lets recap and lets see if you follow, first you call me Yao basher because I compared him to Dwight, then you say its fine to criticize Yao. You call me Yao basher for Dwight thing, then you say all the negative "facts" about TMac is not bashing him...

You do realize you are being a hypocrite here?

16. SmitingPurpleEm

I know that but as an ardent fan of Yao it is infuriating to watch Yao be ruined by Adelman's garbage. I also know that the Rockets will win nothing with Yao as a complementary player and not as a main option alongside McGrady. Nobody here remembers 2004-2005?

17. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Like I said 100 times, sure, when he has smaller centers who doesnt front him, Yao dominates. No doubt about that. The bigger issue is when he gets fronted, Yao and the Rockets coaching staff need to work on how to counter the fronting defense before Yao can be dominant in the low post as he should be. He had issues with it even during JVG era. Only solution he came up with was the repost, which worked with mixed results.

The fact is the offense going through Yao in the low post looked very ugly when TMac was out during the losing streak.

18. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

because whenever you posted the replies, you always brought Yao in it even though we were not even talking about him. You are not YOF; other than it, what else could you be? I don;t see a normal ROX fan does that all the time.

Don't drift the topics. We didn't start with my calling you a "yao basher". We were talking about TMAC's talents and how to make best use of them. Then you jumped into it without figuring out what was going on and started the barking. It was you who brought the whole mess in.

19. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

well said.. I am sure when Yao spoke with TMac, Yao asked him to look for his shots. He doesn't care who gets more shots as long as we win.

20. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

If ROX wins, Yao will be happy. Why are you, as an ardent yao fan, so upset? Don't you want Yao to be happy? and he is tonight. RA is doing Yao good. Yao is now staying on the court longer,which is good for the team. Everything is working well. Scoring isn't everything. You really need to enjoy the game.